Mojave What kind of connector is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundayracing

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Outcast 6s
Just finally got my yr dual fans and heat sink in the mail today. I assumed it would have a 3 way connector in line so it only used 1 acc spot on my receiver. Well I was wrong lol so now I have to find a 3 way connector with normal plug on one side and this 2 of this plug on the other. It does seem to plug in to the normal spot but looks different. My first time getting into this so just figured I'd ask the guys that know lol

Attachments

• 20200428_143128.jpg
    20200428_143128.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 82
That's a JST connector. It is small enough to plug into a normal 3 pin servo connection so a normal servo splitter cable will work.

Sometimes they are a bit thicker than a standard servo plug is, so you may have to taper the end of it a bit with a piece of sand paper or exacto to get it started into whatever you plug it into.

OK thanks for the heads up Tryin to get my hands on one tomorrow... I was surprised it didn't come with one

As some of you might remember my Temps were up to 215 degrees maybe higher. Found one of my diffs to be over shimmed and a bad bearing or two fixed all that got temp down to 185 ish. Just ran 20 hard minutes around the track after installing fans under pretty similar conditions and highest temp I could find was 113!!.pretty amazing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back