Typhon Wheele alignment issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Granite
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
The right Wheele is messed up…I also have this issue on my traxxas tmaxx and my friend has the same issue in his big rock. Any ideas?
Edit: it came stock like this. My tmax did as well and my friends big rock did too

image.jpg

The right Wheele is messed up…I also have this issue on my traxxas tmaxx and my friend has the same issue in his big rock. Any ideas?
Edit: it came stock like this. My tmax did as well and my friends big rock did too

View attachment 188825
Have you checked/adjusted your steering links?

I will try that
Measure and compare the one that’s towed out to the one that’s correct and see if they’re the same. Once you’ve adjusted them to the same length, look at it and see if either side needs further adjustment. I would also suggest taking that entire hub assembly apart on that side and inspecting the parts closely for any cracks or issues to be safe.

I can’t tell from your photo if the right wheel is straight or has a little bit of toe out - but overall you want some toe out on the front wheels and some toe in on the rear wheels. If it’s way off, center the servo saver and adjust the links accordingly.

E7058985-1B8A-4EF6-A922-483B60B66C0B.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back