Vorteks Steering and alignment Vorteks Boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackFogAR15

Reaction score
I swapped the stock arms for the big rock arms,
It has a hard time steering and one side droops lower than the other, is there, or can someone make me a instructive list to correct the problems?

Also The thing only wants to wheelie now. Even at like 35 mph it’s just picking up. How should orient my suspension to fox that?

I don't have a Vortex, but maybe can help with some of the alignment issues.

1st is center the servo. There are a bunch of YT videos on this, but basically reset all your trims on your transmitter, disconnect the servo and turn on the car. Then (don't move the servo) reconnect the servo with the wheels centered.

To align the wheels you need to adjust the toe. Again check YT. In short you need to adjust the tie rods (turnbuckles) shown below. If the new arms are longer or shorter you might need to swap your tie rods to a corresponding length.

Note: They should both turn the same direction to lengthen or shorten, It works like one is right-handed thread and the other is left-handed.

1703103604470.png

I swapped the stock arms for the big rock arms,
It has a hard time steering and one side droops lower than the other, is there, or can someone make me a instructive list to correct the problems?

Also The thing only wants to wheelie now. Even at like 35 mph it’s just picking up. How should orient my suspension to fox that?
Welcome to the forum!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back