Vorteks Vorteks front and rear alignment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob69

Reaction score
Good morning people. I'm a new guy to this. I recently purchased an arrma vorteks. I had an esc problem right out of the box. I got that squared away thanks to horizon hobby. I was bashing it and did a high speed roll over about 20x LoL. The truck survived with flying colors but it has a high speed death wobble now. It seems like the front end is out of alignment. Does anybody have the caster camber and toe in specs for the front and rear end on a 4x4 arrma vorteks 3s. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
-Rob

Sounds like you may have cracked a C-hub/bearing carrier, although it could be other things as well. The best thing to do is to disassemble the suspension and check all of the components. Pin blocks, bent pins, hubs, a-arms, etc. I’ll bet you discover the culprit. Post any questions as you go!
Welcome to the forum!

The truck survived with flying colors but it has a high speed death wobble now. It seems like the front end is out of alignment.
lol it didn't survive if something broke and causing this issue.

Welcome to the forum!

Crashed and burned, it survived with flying colors, just.............it really didn't???:giggle:

Yeah take the wheels off and look over your C-hubs/ uprights etc. Dissasemble it. Replace with stock parts. Don't quickly jump to Upgrade parts right now as the answer. That is just a Crutch for poor driving skills.
As you learn to driver better, you will break less. Hopefully.
If you keep Sending It, like all the YouTubers do, well.... you will learn to become an expert at wrenching real fast.:LOL:
This area is common to break with bad hits. More damage than it appears at first glance.

Emotion Greeting GIF by echilibrultau

Last edited:
Back