Where do these go!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
I’m doing a build from scratch from extras and new upgrades parts . I found a set of these in one of my bin compartments, I’ve ordered hardware sets from Jenny’s I think that’s where they came from. I don’t remember taking them out I know or think it’s drivetrain but where!? I’m frustrated I just need to know where do they go so I don’t have issues when I’m done .
Also what’s the purpose thanks fellas.

904E2FD2-D0C6-4B72-9558-DE82BD089E7F.png

That goes where the drive shaft enters the hub, allowing the steering movement. Turn your front wheels full to one side, and you will see them on the inboard side of the hub/steering knuckle where the drive shaft goes in.

I suggest pulling your vehicle up on the Arrma site and looking at the "interactive exploded view" for part placement and info.

That goes where the drive shaft enters the hub, allowing the steering movement. Turn your front wheels full to one side, and you will see them on the inboard side of the hub/steering knuckle where the drive shaft goes in.

I suggest pulling your vehicle up on the Arrma site and looking at the "interactive exploded view" for part
Always a good idea to check the drawing.

View attachment 181053
Thanks 🙏

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back