Anybody ever do one of these builds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Screenshot_20231116_201424_AliExpress.jpg
the rtr runs max 4 and 560kv 12s holy cow spring steel cups and outdrives looks very tough

That’s pretty spendy, even for a 1/5. Looks fantastic though. I’ve been very satisfied so far with the quality of the FID parts I’ve used. I would say their machining, fit, and finish is almost on par with Vitavon.

That’s pretty spendy, even for a 1/5. Looks fantastic though. I’ve been very satisfied so far with the quality of the FID parts I’ve used. I would say their machining, fit, and finish is almost on par with Vitavon.
Funny thing is it's possible they know each other I've had pretty long conversations via Facebook with aurthur and Ryan at vitavon I honestly don't think it's a big factory that's what makes it good special set of skills individual

Definitely looks awesome. That's 1:1 car money for me though. Seriously!🤣🤣
My fear with such a buy would be if they're even gonna be around for the next five years? A $3500 rc you can't get parts for is a real boner killer.😜😉🍻

Last Christmas I received a very complicated friends puzzle. I struggled to just get the border done. I put it back in the box and might burn it on thanksgiving. Sorry ..this doesn't belong in this thread.. pls move to happy Thanksgiving burn.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back