Why am I poor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why. But if you spend ALL your money on RC cars then you have no food on the table and a roof over your head. That can be a real problem.
Be careful. RC can become an obsession.

thank you dude again

SrC RC Brother

FOOD WILL BE PROBLEM IN FUTURE

NOT NOW friend :)

Get education first thing. Then get a good job. Marry a good woman. Then rc.
Yes and absolutely in that order.:love:
I had the first two no problem. Then I started RC racing. Met a lady that was intrigued by RC. And she got one also. After I got married, I realized I was fooled.:unsure: I should not have to battle to stay in this Hobby. I don't play golf. I don't hang out at bars etc. Food is on the table if I cook it and a roof is over our head beacuse I pay the note. I am a simple guy that plays with toys. And now my son likes RC also.(y) And that bothers her too.:rolleyes: Live and let live I say.;)

Last edited:
Yes and absolutely in that order.:love:
I had the first two no problem. Then I started RC racing. Met a lady that was intrigued by RC. And she got one also. After I got married, I realized I was fooled.:unsure: I should not have to battle to stay in this Hobby. I don't play golf. I don't hang out at bars etc. Food is on the table if I cook it and a roof is over our head beacuse I pay the note. I am a simple guy that plays with toys. And now my son likes RC also.(y) And that bothers her too.:rolleyes: Live and let live I say.;)
You know there is a problem when your wife throws out 2 unused RC boats while at work. I was saving for my me and my son. :mad:Then she tells me that I told her to do that. My son was 6yo then. I was saving them for when he was a bit older. I kept them on display in the home on its stands. Needless to say ALL my RC stuff is under lock and key now.(y)
As of late, my son wants me to buy 2 more boats. He remembers them. I told him to ask his mother to buy 2 more RC boats. But I feel bad for my son. And its not about the money, but she should make good on that. I am not spending another $300. because she decided to put them in the trash, or whatever she did with them. Who knows.
There is an RC boat club at a lake close by and so convenient. I go there and watch with my son. But I just refuse to buy 2 more boats. She has her own income to replace them. I'm getting pissed just thinking about it now.
Need a break...

Last edited:
I'm so confused with these posts from rcdude's brother. o_O
These are nowhere near being the same people, rcdude was some 16 year old(maybe even 12) kid who was paranoid about breaking parts and seemed like he had some sort of mental health problem. Hoonigan isn't even from an English speaking country.

He does need to tone it down a bit though.

Not so much the language barrier but the content...?
He is trying:D

It's probably just common core English. ?‍♂️
Common core makes you OVER analyze everything to obtain a simple answer.
I prefer K.I.S.S. ( keep it simple stupid) It really works.:unsure:

From day one, I work, I pay the bills, not in hardship debt, I can buy anything I want.

She wants money, she works, has her own checking account, SEPARATE ACCOUNTS.

don't put her in the home title if ypu bought the house, she goes bankrupt, does not affect you, you go bankrupts is the same deal, trust me, will be so muh easier on financial terms.

My wife says one thing about rc stuff, I go back online and buy another RTR, ARF, engine, motor, whatever. She has no access to my bill statements, and don't have access to hers, I go to sleep every day, don't need to worry the IRS or debt collectors will knock on the door.

i have not education, School was not my thing at all.

I talk with one friend today about this.
We all got good money before.
Today my Country is falling.

Only they who have serious Education make money today.
This is also wrong i think.
Not everyone can go school like a pro !!!

Internet has destroy alot for my Business also.
People can order things i sell alot before cheap.
I cant sell these prices if i want make good money.
Its not worth it anymore here.

I need move to better Country i Believe.

I need ask couple Questions.
You who Live in US.

How much you pay for Gasoline per liter or Gallon ?
Here in Scandinavia where i live we pay 18us per liter. or 4x 18 for gallon.
THIS IS SICK.
No one can almost drive anymore random cars.

Then everything is so goddam expensive here
My Local RC shop got 5 Infraction trucks yesterday.
Price is in US money 750.

In US you only need pay 699 for that car?

Also food.
1kg/1000g Chicken fillet is 15dollar in us money here.
How much do you pay in US for 1kg Chicken fillet in Supermarket?

Also Cars is Expensive.
I was looking at Mustang brand new and also Hummer H3 10years ago.

Here we need pay almost 8000 us more.

SICK

im 40 years old, i live in Scandinavia.
Before this was dream place, easy make money if you did work pretty hard.
You did not need education 10years ago here.

Everything is just stupid here today. :(

i don't know about any RCDUDE

im pretty new member here.

I found this site about 3weeks ago after i see Arrma Infraction on Youtube first time like 3weeks ago.

I have never care about ARRMA RC Cars actually.
Infraction got me here.
And i start like ARRMA Cars alot. After i see Infraction on Ytube .
Whos not ? :)

Today i have 6s Talion, brand new. I have only run it 3times.
I love this Car so much.

I will have more ARRMA Cars soon.

I would have alot more Arrma Cars today , actually all of them if i had money like before.

THIS IS RC.
We do it for fun.
We need try respect everyone.
We all love the same thing.
don't take anything bloody serious on Internet.

I am nice guy in real actually.
I never do Harm to anybody, Not even Animals.

Sometimes i got bad days.
We all have them.
I don't mean anything personal to anyone, or make some one sad actually.

I love RC
if you do it too.
Lets be friends then !

I think I am actually starting to understand him.

Am confused, you have six Talions and are complaining, I have only two ARRMAs, a Talion V2 and a Outcast V3 I think, the last Tactic w such radio.

Free advise here buddy, I OWN things, things don't own me. I have never paid interest for a credit card, or a late fee, all my CCs have less than $500 if at most.

Everything in life is about balance, even drinking too much water can kill you. If you are posting this thread and bring such concerns, its a red flag of something you need to address.

That you are complaining its 700 here and 750 there, hey buddy, I live on a state where I pay for online tax, so while others pay the listed price, I have to put tax on top of that. Property tax is much higher than many other states, thats just how it is.

Hey, like a car sales person said to me once -

"How do you think we can afford all those nice jets flying protecting our skies, and the big ships watching over in the high seas and keeping our coasts safe?"

Many of us tend to forget and see the big picture, and need to get ourselves out of the bubble.

good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back