Will hex from a typhon fit on my senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don mercier

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Ive ordered typhone h20 wheels for my senton, im tired of buying tires. So im going with 1:8 rims and tires can i just put on typhone hexs?

Stock is 14mm so you'll need to adapt to use 17mm or standard 1:8 wheels.
May also need to jack up the body with extended body mounts so the tires will fit and especially not rub when you're driving.

Ok, you will also need the Typhon axles because the stubs are a different size than what is on the Senton. Do you know if the Senton arms the same length as the Typhon? If they aren’t then you will need those too.

Stock is 14mm so you'll need to adapt to use 17mm or standard 1:8 wheels.
May also need to jack up the body with extended body mounts so the tires will fit and especially not rub when you're driving.
Ive got duratrax mt on it now and they lasted 20 mins and balooned and ripped a hole in one, just throu away 1000$
Ive got duratrax mt on it now and they lasted 20 mins and balooned and ripped a hole in one, just throu away 1000$
Oops 100$.so i just ordered the h20 1:8 tires and rims and hot racing 17mm hex

Oops 100$.so i just ordered the h20 1:8 tires and rims and hot racing 17mm hex
The h20 set is 117mm high and the duratrax are like 116mm high sothey wont be that bad, and i ordered a 15tooth pinion

Attachments

• DSC_0181.JPG
    DSC_0181.JPG
    264.8 KB · Views: 77
Ok, you will also need the Typhon axles because the stubs are a different size than what is on the Senton. Do you know if the Senton arms the same length as the Typhon? If they aren’t then you will need those too.
Yes he will need the Typhon stub axles but why would he need the a arms? They have nothing to do with the wheels at all.

I thought the axles were longer and he would need the a arms to make them fit....unless he’s just swapping the stubs out I guess he wouldn’t then.
I have a set of Typhon hexes and driveshafts in my toolbox that I am eventually going to put on my Granite but I need the Typhon a arms. Or so I thought...it’s been a while since I looked into it but I thought that’s where it left off.

Yes he will need the Typhon stub axles but why would he need the a arms? They have nothing to do with the wheels at all.
I managed to find 17mm hex adaptors on hot racing for like 40$
I thought the axles were longer and he would need the a arms to make them fit....unless he’s just swapping the stubs out I guess he wouldn’t then.
I have a set of Typhon hexes and driveshafts in my toolbox that I am eventually going to put on my Granite but I need the Typhon a arms. Or so I thought...it’s been a while since I looked into it but I thought that’s where it left off.
I have a direct fit hex from HR that are a direct fit on senton and as long as you have the blx, the stub is the same, i just wasnt sure thays why i asked

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190504-101036.png
    Screenshot_20190504-101036.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20190504-101047.png
    Screenshot_20190504-101047.png
    502.4 KB · Views: 70
The drive shafts are the same as the Senton and Granite, the stub axles, thee a arms and the turnbuckles are just different.

The drive shafts are the same as the Senton and Granite, the stub axles, thee a arms and the turnbuckles are just different.
Ya just the blx version are the same, i was going to order the a arms too, but with 10mm added on each side i think ill be good, i know the H20 typhone wheels have 0 off set so without the extenders on it would prob rub on the hub. Im hoping the stance will be wider than stock

Ya just the blx version are the same, i was going to order the a arms too, but with 10mm added on each side i think ill be good, i know the H20 typhone wheels have 0 off set so without the extenders on it would prob rub on the hub. Im hoping the stance will be wider than stock
Um what? No the Mega 4x4 and the 3s BLX are the same.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back