Will my arrma ship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
I just bought an 8s Exb outcast off amain for $400 on sale listed as backorder. It let me buy it and I confirmed the sale do you think I will still get my car? It’s not saying that it’s discontinued just temporarily out of stock.

I would think that they will ship after the sale ends. Can’t wait.
I'm waiting too..since the 7th. I already have one so I can patiently wait. Did you post on reddit too?? 😂

That is a down fall of HH I ordered a back order body. Will it be a week a month , 3 months? Zero communication or updates until it ships. Once waited 5 months for an Infraction body.

I'm waiting too..since the 7th. I already have one so I can patiently wait. Did you post on reddit too?? 😂
No, lol. But this sale ended up being perfect timing. I just swapped out the 56113 hw for the shorter can in my XMAXX, so I have that laying around.

IMG_2040.jpeg

I ordered from HH on 7/9 then saw amazon dropped the price on 7/10 and it said in stock from HH so I ordered. Got the amazon order last week drop shipped from HH and still no update from HH so I canceled the backorder a few days ago. Just debating on dropping a 2028 800kv in or being more reasonable with a spare 5687

I'd sure like to believe they'll ship. With all the "system upgrades" supposedly going on at HH, who knows..fingers crossed for ya's!!🤞
I ain't trippin. I've spoiled myself recently and if it happens it happens..🤷🏻‍♂️ Hope guys that never had the opportunity to get one..do.

I ain't trippin. I've spoiled myself recently and if it happens it happens..🤷🏻‍♂️ Hope guys that never had the opportunity to get one..do.
I'm one of em.. but even at $400 it's outta my reach right now sadly. I do have an Xmaxx though, that'll have to hold me over.. funny I've only run it maybe twice since the snow melted off though. I really doubt I'd use an O8S any more than the Xmaxx..🤷‍♂️

Well I purchased mine on the 8th, payment finally posted on the 25th after being pending for a few weeks. Contacted them today and they said they have stock just working on shipping them out. Who knows :hungover:

Well I purchased mine on the 8th, payment finally posted on the 25th after being pending for a few weeks. Contacted them today and they said they have stock just working on shipping them out. Who knows :hungover:
thnx for the update

I'm going to order a Losi drag truck since everything is backordered I'll wait until Sunday to order. Might order 2

I'm going to order a Losi drag truck since everything is backordered I'll wait until Sunday to order. Might order 2
Well that fell through. I bought 2 rollers and 2 bodies. The trucks went to full price. Rollers were on sale still. So do it the hard way. Jenny's have the esc's. Just source the motors and servo. Have transmitters.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back