Will my arrma ship?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just shipped! 🤙🏼
Damn mine too lol

3FB7BEEA-5BF4-4D55-A463-7A820BE0BD7F.jpeg

Nice! The Outcast 8s is my favorite rig I have. I can’t wait to feature it on my channel, it’s a beast! I also got the KC RC ramp, and I’ve been sending it. It’s too much fun! It drives like a monster truck, and I just love it.

In other news, my Vendetta also shipped yesterday. It looks like they are catching up!
Congratulations! I would like to offer my opinion on your first upgrade. The StupidRC center brace is a must have IMO. The factory hollow tube braces like to bend, and you have to remove components to replace them. I found it best to just start off with a piece that won’t bend. It also comes in red StupidRC link

Ok it's here, Now I'm thinking of using the Spektrum SPMXSM2500 1100kv this is the old motor not the new one. And a v1 160 ESC and the new servo from the O8sv2 and gearing it with 28/39. This is the same setup that I have in my K8sRTR. - the servo.

Maybe a new EXB?

Mine arrived today as well..😎
Did yours come covered in diff fluid too? The front end of mine was covered lol.

On a side note I planned on tearing it apart and replacing diff cups with aluminum cups anyways. I find this thing significantly easier to wrench on than the Kraton.

Did yours come covered in diff fluid too? The front end of mine was covered lol.

On a side note I planned on tearing it apart and replacing diff cups with aluminum cups anyways. I find this thing significantly easier to wrench on than the Kraton.
Whatever you do, do not buy the Arrma 8s aluminum diff cups. They are junk

I just bought an 8s Exb outcast off amain for $400 on sale listed as backorder. It let me buy it and I confirmed the sale do you think I will still get my car? It’s not saying that it’s discontinued just temporarily out of stock.
Of course you will!

If for some strange, twisted and bizarre reason it doesn't ship..and computer says no...I would let them know you belong to a forum that has many members who no doubt all have access to many social media platforms who would not hesitate to leave a bad review and humiliate them for potentially thousands of possible potential customers.(y)

But after reading the recent replies I'm sure it will ship soon.

I didn't even open the box yet..lol. I had too much going on yesterday and just stuck it in the corner. I got the Vitavon cups and had to get some shims for the inside of the diff. It's been a while so I'm having trouble remembering exactly was what happening at the time. I'm curious how the RCAWD ones work out for you!

Glad I saw this message was about to pick up a pair. What in particular is bad with them though?
I’ll actually be talking about this on my next video on my YT channel. The plastic diff cups have supports that slot into the diff gear, the aluminum version does not. All of the power to the diff is being held by 4x 3.5mm screws. These screws are hard to come by, and they snap rather easily. I’ll be throwing these in the trash, and installing the Vitavon instead. In the photo you can see it snapped all 4 screws, chewed up my gasket, and dumped diff fluid everywhere.
IMG_3198.jpeg

I one upped that and bought the rcawd ones 🤣🤣🤣. We will see what happens. I have low expectations.
I can’t speak for the fitment of the Rcawd, but you should be good with getting the power to the ground my friend. Rcawd actually mentions it in their stock photo.

IMG_3199.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes RCAWD does have the post to help lock the gear in place. How well they hold up only time will tell. Each one came with 4 gaskets and 2 shims. In order to get it working properly I had to replace one stock shim from under the sun gear with one of the provided shims(thinner). Otherwise it would lock up the diff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back