Kraton Will Outcast V2 body fit V1 kraton 4s??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
Is the outcast now on the BRCC chassis or is it a completely different chassis? I noticed Jenny’s called it MWB but still calls the BRCC LWB.? Also I would like to find an aluminum center shaft for my V2 kraton because the front end of the stock shaft stripped out just now. I thought I was going to find a plastic input gear but it was the shaft.

Is the outcast now on the BRCC chassis or is it a completely different chassis? I noticed Jenny’s called it MWB but still calls the BRCC LWB.? Also I would like to find an aluminum center shaft for my V2 kraton because the front end of the stock shaft stripped out just now. I thought I was going to find a plastic input gear but it was the shaft.
I'll have an update soon on this. Figured I'd find a back door way to get a V2 OC4 out of my V1 K4. Parts just arrived yesterday afternoon, I'll have an answer soon.

I'll have an update soon on this. Figured I'd find a back door way to get a V2 OC4 out of my V1 K4. Parts just arrived yesterday afternoon, I'll have an answer soon.
Cool 😎 let me know what you figure out. I am trying to do the same sort of thing. I have the V2& V1 kraton and would like to be able to build a V2 Outcast lol 😆

Cool 😎 let me know what you figure out. I am trying to do the same sort of thing. I have the V2& V1 kraton and would like to be able to build a V2 Outcast lol 😆
Tentatively, you're easiest option would be to buy the new chassis. The V1 K4 chassis is close to 1/2" longer. I started a thread and have a couple of pics up. Will get into this deeper tomorrow.

It will fit with the below modifications to the V2 body. This is without the wing still (original K4 set-up or the V2 OC w/ new style mount).

20220904_213815.jpg

Scratch my above post. This can be done with minimal mods to the body by flipping the body mounts and adjusting the height so the rear of the body sits just over the shock towers. You can redrill the rear post holes or modify the rear post by adding a V3 K6 front body post. (See pic).
I would suggest adding foam to the top of the towers or to the body (or both if you raise the body enough).

20220905_082942.jpg
20220905_080332.jpg
20220905_075411.jpg
20220905_081348.jpg

Last edited:
Scratch my above post. This can be done with minimal mods to the body by flipping the body mounts and adjusting the height so the rear of the body sits just over the shock towers. You can redrill the rear post holes or modify the rear post by adding a V3 K6 front body post. (See pic).
I would suggest adding foam to the top of the towers or to the body (or both if you raise the body enough).

View attachment 241486View attachment 241487View attachment 241488View attachment 241489
Nice work! I have loads of spare part so all I need is a V2 Outcast body from Jenny’s
Can you put up a picture or better yet a running video of the Truck?

Nice work! I have loads of spare part so all I need is a V2 Outcast body from Jenny’s
Can you put up a picture or better yet a running video of the Truck?
I'll flip the mounts and install those body posts in a bit and snap pics of the body bumpers and wing installed.

Since I now have a full V2 slider I'm gonna hold off clearancing the rear wheel openings so I can't really do a running video of it jumping yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back