Kraton Will rpm front arms fit kraton 6s v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. No modifications needed. I'm even using the same pins through the shock eyelet.
Old photo. But still using em.

Attachments

• 20211018_174053.jpg
    20211018_174053.jpg
    821.7 KB · Views: 53
Are they as good as you think? If you need to try then try. I’m not a fan of any of the rpm stuff.
For bashing their arms are good for a speed run car or race car not so much.

I prefer the RPM arms mostly at the rear. Seems like I broke the RPMs mostly at the front. V5 arms at the front seem better for me as well as the v4 front arms. But we all bash differently. Rpms at the front have too much flex between the whole upper and lower arm PB setup.

I think you do need the shorter V4 lower shock pins to be correct. The RPM arms are spec'ed as V4 arm replacements. U Can use the longer V5 lower shock pins. May stick out a bit longer, that's all.

Last edited:
I prefer the RPM arms mostly at the rear. Seems like I broke the RPMs mostly at the front. V5 arms at the front seem better for me as well as the v4 front arms. But we all bash differently. Rpms at the front have too much flex between the whole upper and lower arm PB setup.

I think you do need the shorter V4 lower shock pins to be correct. The RPM arms are spec'ed as V4 arm replacements. U Can use the longer V5 lower shock pins. May stick out a bit longer, that's all.
Believe it or not but I've been using the same Rpm front a arms since 2017. I think I replaced my rears in 2018.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back