Wiring a “spare” rx?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the time I built it it would be quite a bit bigger and not nearly as robust, right? That’s my take, I have no experience with them. Could you be specific, I’m interested in the approach?
Here you go! Not 6 bucks a piece, but 6 bucks for ten. They are tiny and have 2 mounting holes. I hit a curb at 78+ mph and that was the one thing that DID NOT break, more than likely due to it's low mass. https://www.amazon.com/Dupont-Terminal-Splitter-Electronic-Building/dp/B08G1D97YY

IMG_5653.JPG

Last edited:
Here you go! Not 6 bucks a piece, but 6 bucks for ten. They are tiny and have 2 mounting holes. I hit a curb at 78+ mph and that was the one thing that DID NOT break, more than likely due to it's low mass. https://www.amazon.com/Dupont-Terminal-Splitter-Electronic-Building/dp/B08G1D97YY

View attachment 286392
Thanks for that! I ordered them up. I’ll use the receiver I bought for another rig. I appreciate the response, I looked for quite some time and never found anything like that. I found the strips and the boards separately but I didn’t want to build anything that would have been bigger than a small receiver. This looks just about perfect.

Thanks for that! I ordered them up. I’ll use the receiver I bought for another rig. I appreciate the response, I looked for quite some time and never found anything like that. I found the strips and the boards separately but I didn’t want to build anything that would have been bigger than a small receiver. This looks just about perfect.

Glad I could help! Let us know how it turns out. :) There's so many applications for these things that having to order 10 at time really isn't a big deal.. Plus, how many mods only cost 60 cents?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back