Best TX/RX for bashing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m pretty much married to the RadioLink RC6GS. It’s tough to beat them for both the range (the best) and the features in such an affordable system.

Depends which oil you use in your 4 stroke engines. The RTR SR315 is great, just get a dx3 or dx5 transmitter

You should check out the RazorRC youtube channel. He does many radio reviews and comparisons.

My favorite is the Noble NB4.
Amazing quality and features for the price point.
Reasonable costs for extra receivers.
Easy to use interface.
Amazing response time.

The new kid on the block that is supposed to be great is Radio Master.

You should check out the RazorRC youtube channel. He does many radio reviews and comparisons.

My favorite is the Noble NB4.
Amazing quality and features for the price point.
Reasonable costs for extra receivers.
Easy to use interface.
Amazing response time.

The new kid on the block that is supposed to be great is Radio Master.
Agreed w/ the noble nb4. Costs a little more outta the box, but ups that in quality & precision.

What is the reason(s) for wanting to upgrade?

What is the reason(s) for wanting to upgrade?
That is actually a good question.
What are you (TS) looking for and what do you want to spent?

I have tried a Noble NB4 and it operates like a dream, better then my GT5, but the NB4 costs more.

The RadioMaster MT12, should beat the NB4 if you need that many settings at all.

I see a lot of speedrunners using the Noble NB4. As the MT12 is suppose to be better, you could look into that.

If it is high speed bashing, an R7P will do the job for sure or maybe the Dumbo DFF-350.

How much do you want to spent?

I see a lot of speedrunners using the Noble NB4. As the MT12 is suppose to be better, you could look into that.

If it is high speed bashing, an R7P will do the job for sure or maybe the Dumbo DFF-350.

How much do you want to spent?
I said in previous post

I don't like how long it takes for the signal to reach the car, that has caused many high speed crashes

Have you isolated the cause? Could also be a janky servo.

Do you currently have an SLT3/SR315 radio/receiver? If so, you're running at a 22ms framerate - you could pick up a DX3 on the cheap to cut that in half with the SR315. Hell, I've got a couple collecting dust if you want one for free.

I said in previous post
I thought the '100-250 range', was the range on the remote in meters :censored: my error.

For that amount of money I would look at the Noble NB4 and MT12 and pick your favorite. Some people that are in the hobby for long are super enthusiastic about the MT12. I cannot really judge that.
I can confirm that the Noble NB4 operates like a dream.

I’m pretty much married to the RadioLink RC6GS. It’s tough to beat them for both the range (the best) and the features in such an affordable system.
What 👆🏻 said

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back