WOW - Traxxas forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are going to find biased opinions in every message board. It's just human nature to justify your purchase of rc car, rc plane, car, motorcycle, radio, or whatever it may be. And every forum has those obnoxious "My (insert whatever) is the greatest ever, I don't know why idiots buy anything else" or know-it-alls that actually aren't lol

Like others have said, there is usually good info on most message boards, you just gotta sift through all the BS to find it. I've been on MANY message boards. Usually there are a handful of guys that are very knowledgeable, humble, and willing to help. Those are the guys I usually go to for information.

It has nothing to do with any of that. Go over there and ask something simple like why does Traxxas make a proprietary battery and no one else does. They will get real nasty with you and try to run you out and lock the thread. It is pretty bad.

If I gave even a half a thought to Traxxas product I would go on there just to mess around with them but i don't...Besides, there are like 5 or more people on here that I could get any info I would ever need from Ramp building to body reinforcing.... This forum is solid... Arrma for life..

It's like the classic Ford/Chevy/Dodge debate. Once you pick your stable, you defend it to the death, even if it takes every last penny to keep your car/truck going. Some people also like Honda, Toyota, etc. etc. Can't we all just agree that every brand has it's positives and negatives? I love my new Arrma, but I didn't throw my Slash in the trash. In fact, I've found myself right back into the Slash, using some of the knowledge I've acquired in the Arrma forums. It's a hobby, and you learn as you go along. Sometimes it's exciting, sometimes it's frustrating. Either way, we keep coming back for more. Just my 2 cents. Delete if it's offending anyone.
Hi new here just browsing I find your true I own 2x traxxas I've only been into rc the past 6 months and I wouldn't throw any of my 4 rc away and I suppose I don't know anything as yet

well, i got the senton today and it is gonna do everything the slash was originally bought for... plus its 4x4...didnt see the point of having it... he lives in florida too...thats 2wd slash country...

lol... haha... I let him beat up my Talion in a huge mall parking lot and jump it on a snow bank (broke rear shaft sup and bearing) so he knows what a real rc car is all about...

Amazing how they will pile on you like a rugby team if you even hint that Traxxas might not be the best thing that ever happened to RC. I'm glad to have a place like this that as long as you are not disrespectful or vulgar you can discuss all things RC honesstly. Thanks for that Woodie! I am very happy to be here.

Less than a day and 20 mostly neg replies already...kinda smacks of hypocrasy... is this a whining forum? back to the rcs aye.
....YAWN...NEXT

Less than a day and 20 mostly neg replies already...kinda smacks of hypocrasy... is this a whining forum? back to the rcs aye.
....YAWN...NEXT

There's plenty of people here that own Traxxas and the Traxxas hating (or any brand hating) is minimal if you ask me. Certainly not a whining forum. There are posts about people Traxxas builds in the Other RC's section with positive comments. Check them out.

....YAWN...NEXT
You missed the point. Here you can talk about it, other forums block and delete. Show me a brand specific forum that has a thread like the "other RC's" one here. Sorry to keep you awake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back