Notorious Yep, im in love ❤️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice purchase love that truck! That’s a nice couple trucks in the picture looks great. I’m holding out for a sale hopefully on them then I’ll buy mine lol.

Thanks! The wife actually bought it for me when I jokingly said I wanted it for my birthday. Actually... come to think of it she also bought me the big rock last year... 😂 been trying to buy a Notorious for a long while, every time I got the money up something came up and I didn't get to.

If you get on tower hobbies and do super savers club it's an instant 15% off right now? 9.99 to save $85 on it. I've been in this hobby 30 years and never knew there was such a thing until a few months ago. Shame on me!

I'm loving this truck man! It's currently on display in the dining room so I can drool when I walk by. Wife's not absolutely thrilled with that 🤣😂

Got a Notorious today. Got to take it out for a run and I gotta say, I'm in love. 🤣😂

Now the un-fun part of goin in deep to check everything over. Kinda worried since I havnt found anything visually yet that didn't seem right. By reputation I'm expecting to find something somewhere 😅

View attachment 366192
Congratulations. Beeeeeutiful 🥰😁👍

It beats the crap out of my Hoss. :cool:
20240510_102538_resized.jpg

Thinking of going with an RPM Wheelie bar, and wing mount. 🤷‍♂️ . 🏁

Last edited:
Any thoughts? On the RPM Wheelie bar. for a Motto. And wing mount? 🏁 , Thanks. 🏁

Last edited:
Any thoughts?
I tried that wing mount on my Noto, and destroyed two wings in two runs. Makes it too rigid, and the wing takes all the damage.

You're talking about the one with the brace from the skid plate to the wing mount, right?

Got a Notorious today. Got to take it out for a run and I gotta say, I'm in love. 🤣😂

Now the un-fun part of goin in deep to check everything over. Kinda worried since I havnt found anything visually yet that didn't seem right. By reputation I'm expecting to find something somewhere 😅

View attachment 366192
Hell yea man! That thing is an animal! I keep mine on display too, sexy truck. Congrats man you deserve it!
IMG_20240204_230005177.jpg

I tried that wing mount on my Noto, and destroyed two wings in two runs. Makes it too rigid, and the wing takes all the damage.

You're talking about the one with the brace from the skid plate to the wing mount, right?
Yep.

It beats the crap out of my Hoss. :cool:
View attachment 366435

Thinking of going with an RPM Wheelie bar, and wing mount. 🤷‍♂️ . 🏁

That is an awesome truck you've got there man, I love the color!

Hell yea man! That thing is an animal! I keep mine on display too, sexy truck. Congrats man you deserve it!View attachment 366442

😄 great minds think alike!

Rather it won't fit with my other cars on the shelfs I built... sooo....... I don't know where it's home is quite yet! I've actually been throwing up quite a few of my rc for sale trying to do some spring cleaning and room makin. It got a little out of hand over the winter! I've sold 2 just today. Got a few more to go.
I'm not gonna mention the cars because I don't want to charge anyone on here what I can make off them on ebay 😅

That blue looks great. I actually couldn't decide on black or blue so when I sent links to the wife I sent both. My favorite color is blue so I love it but something about the black looks amazing to me.

yes

I think I will pass on it, thanks for your reply. 🏁

That is an awesome truck you've got there man, I love the color!

😄 great minds think alike!

Rather it won't fit with my other cars on the shelfs I built... sooo....... I don't know where it's home is quite yet! I've actually been throwing up quite a few of my rc for sale trying to do some spring cleaning and room makin. It got a little out of hand over the winter! I've sold 2 just today. Got a few more to go.
I'm not gonna mention the cars because I don't want to charge anyone on here what I can make off them on ebay 😅

That blue looks great. I actually couldn't decide on black or blue so when I sent links to the wife I sent both. My favorite color is blue so I love it but something about the black looks amazing to me.
I also got the black one first and had a hard time deciding. Since my black body is pretty well toasted, I got the blue on from Jennys because that is my favorite color also, hence the color choice of my toolbox and roll cart.

I also got the black one first and had a hard time deciding. Since my black body is pretty well toasted, I got the blue on from Jennys because that is my favorite color also, hence the color choice of my toolbox and roll cart.

Of course your favorite color is blue, 😆

Previous run was 4s and I was impressed. Got my cnhl 6s on tonight.....

Man this truck is an absolute riot!!

I find it really easy to control as far as wheelies- I was a little nervous after reading how bad people say they are. Don't get me wrong, it'll deff do a flip if you get silly with the trigger but I was doing some hard pulls and it was easy to read what it was gonna do.

Deff was doin some high speed wheelies like all the way down my road out front. Like 400-500ft no problem 😂

Deff took a few jumps to get the hang of this things rotational capabilities in the air. All sorts of control!

Ordered up a powerhobbies fan mount and two 35mm rockets for it.
Can't wait to get them on there and the m2c chassis braces and such. 😁

Back