ZD Racing MX-07 anyone seen it in RL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He said he would do a follow up video with it repaired since he blames himself for destroying it to early but i cant find it, damn Kev why no new video?

He said he would do a follow up video with it repaired since he blames himself for destroying it to early but i cant find it, damn Kev why no new video?
Probably because it wasn't worth fixing. Just my .02.

Watched both of those videos at the time, wanting to buy a bigger RC. For the money, I'd rather buy something with better parts availability. You're going to break it. My LHS carries a LOT of stuff. In the event they don't, name brand parts can be ordered and here in days. Not weeks. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple off brand RC's. Did a lot of research and they don't break much. If they do, I deal with the wait time. Have others I can run.

Probably because it wasn't worth fixing. Just my .02.

Watched both of those videos at the time, wanting to buy a bigger RC. For the money, I'd rather buy something with better parts availability. You're going to break it. My LHS carries a LOT of stuff. In the event they don't, name brand parts can be ordered and here in days. Not weeks. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple off brand RC's. Did a lot of research and they don't break much. If they do, I deal with the wait time. Have others I can run.

I think @Rowdyray hit the nail on the head.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back