New Outcast 4s v2.5 came in today - return it?

Keep brand new Outcast 4s v2.5 or return?

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
After a hassle with tower hobbies (had immediate buyers regret. they lied to me and said they couldn't cancel the order, when I finally got somebody to try they said they'd follow up with me and never did) I have ended up with an OC4 that I kind of regret buying when I could've gotten a Kraton 6s EXB instead.
I don't have the money to buy multiple new cars, so whatever I choose, that will be my everything basher for at least a year.
Should I sent it back/get rid of it and get a 6s?
Please vote if you are able to.

Please do yourself a favor and return that 4s ASAP.
HH policy is to take a return if unopened within 30 days.The policy last I heard.
K6EXB all the way. A no brainer. Best value right now of ALL the Arrma models.
I really think you will be Much happier once you have that K6 EXB front and center. It is Arrma's Flagship Model. Especially this new Revision..
With 20% coupon or not, K6 EXB hands down.... 20% off is quite tasty at that.:cool:

The way I see it, is that HH uses Tower to slip some of their high inventory out the door with "Sleeper Discounts.
If you notice, Tower is not a dominant search result when searching.

Kraton is a better everything basher. The Outcast is really just a stunt truck and not that great on flat ground.

Kraton is a better everything basher. The Outcast is really just a stunt truck and not that great on flat ground.
Same holds true for the 6s I find.

There are tons of people that really like the new v2.5 Outcast 4s, nice rig.

You are going to have to make up your mind. I have learned from ordering from Tower though once I click order it's mine, I don't think their logistics system supports order cancelation once it makes it to their warehouse. Just a guess.

REWARDS - 5% off non super saver
REWARDS - 20% super saver
TOWER15 - 15% off with any membership
Tempting but ima get like 100$ on imports. First and last time i ordered at towerhobbies was for my first arrma the kraton 4s v1. I had a surprise 80$ Custom to pay. Would like to replace my current exb with the new one.
Basic calculations it will turn out to be around 980$-1000$ canadian
The car here goes for 989.99$ before 15% tax

Last edited:
Back