It wasn't exactly what I had in mind...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speeding_Infraction

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
While I was just browsing through offerup when I see a mustang for sale with a 5.0 on the side. It's also a fox body... And a 5 speed!!! For $6k🤯 Me and my dad went halves. Gonna take a month or two to get to daily driver status but this is about the most excited I've been about a car in a while. It's my second ride, so my first one is gonna be up for sale soon. It's only got 83k on it, as a bonus
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FfSpfJMRCPKc6d969

Looks like my old '92 lx ....wild strawberry red paint, 5.0 with 5sp. Mine didnt have the raised hood though. Previous owner bracket raced it and he did all the work. Headers with , i think, 2.5 inch stainless exhaust..had a upgraded chip in it. It would sh!t an get! Was a pleasure to drive and still got 25/26 mpg on the highway.

***My ex got it in the divorce 🤨

Good luck to you!!

Looks like a good score for $6k... how's it coming? Any progress... Mike
Yep... Turns out the TFI was bad (and the p.o. installed the distributor with the rotor in the wrong spot) so I replaced the dizzy with an MSD pro billet model. I don't like to think about how much I spent on that, but I'll be building the engine in 6 mos to a year so that's an item checked off. I've confirmed that it will generate smoke and rubber from the rear tires and I'm getting 13.8 mpg 😁😁 not too bad.

I will be taking it to get polished in a month or two.

Back