Vorteks 1/10 Vorteks servo problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrainPool

Reaction score
Hi, Im kind new to the hobby. I have a problem with stearing. The stiock sero burnt out only after 5-6 lipos ( during a race!!!)
I bought a 25kg servo and installed it and it worked on the bench back home ( just not the gyro) but i tought i handle that later. howeever i started to see that it dident go back to center/neutral position when i turned (i don't remeber with direction)

Back home:
With help from horizons youtube chanel I did the factory reset an binding procces aswell of calibrating. Speed works reverse/front but i doint get a solid light when it comes to stearing. The servo was turning both side before i did the binding procces ( the servo was not connected to any hardware just plugged in) It moves but it somehow it feels like it dosent have the power to move the wheels. I heard that this could happen with Banggood stuff so i got one from amazon
due to late shippingtimes. Same problem so i gave up and here we are.

For clarification i allso did the endpoint calibration (blue lights on controler) with help from Horizons youtubechanel.

Oh yes The controller wont do a factoryreset even it goes in to that mode I get the light and the beeping melody buth when i start up the car it is stilll synqed.

Servo1
Servo2
Servoguide (Spektrum)

Back