1/4 hex screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a Bosch IXO for hex2.5 and, since I found this for really really cheap, I use the one in the picture 👇for hex2.0. It was so cheap that I won’t even bother switching the hexes 🤣, plus I have a spare one in case one needs charging.
IMG_0376.jpeg

+1 all that. Walmart has a 15 buck rotatable handle w a clutch. Only a mag holder not a slip quick change chuck holder. But the clutch is nice

The cheaper, the better for me. I got this little guy from Harbor Freight a couple years back. Single speed, like 180rpm, but for rc, perfect. Batteries crapped out rather quickly but, it's 4 rechargeable AA's inside the handle, easy to replace.

Screenshot_20240226-123703_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes, that's how I use mine too since it doesn't have a clutch. Works well most of the time. I occasionally strip screws in plastic but, goes with the territory I feel. I use Wiha bits in mine, along with various extensions when needed. They seem really good thus far.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0084B7S70?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Screenshot_20240226-141211_Samsung Internet.jpg

Milwaukee 2401 for the hobby grade and 2101 for the kids plastic stuff. Don't forget a 90 degree chuck for tight spaces/drilling.

1709054580241.png

Last edited:
Back