Mojave 1721 castle motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOB

Reaction score
has anyone tried the 1721 1260kv castle motor in a Mojave exb on 8s? I’ve seen the video on YouTube that innovation Rc posted with the 1260kv install running on 4s and 6s but I haven’t seen any videos running 8s in a Mojave exb

I'm not sure it would be as much fun as you're thinking. At least for bashing. So overpowered that it would be uncontrollable, break drivetrain parts, tear tires, etc.

If you're thinking of upgrading from the stock system, I'd check out an MMX8S/1717 (1650KV) combo on 6S. You would never want for more power.

If I recall correctly ExocagedRc ran both 6s and 8s in the Mojave and 8s didn’t bring anything (significnt) extra. Must be the additional weight of the esc, motor and lipo.🤷‍♂️

I only run 8s in my mojave but my mojave is for the street. I think the castle 1721 would be awesome in a mojave and from my pov it's sorta similar to the TP 4070 in a mojave which is what I have in mine. The motors about the same size, TP is 5mm smaller diameter but 6mm longer can. I've yet to replace a single thing on my mojave besides 1 body mount that I finally broke after a year+ of barrel rolling down the street.

I don't take my mojave off road but honestly if I did I'd still run it on 8s lol.

Thing is a blast on 8s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back