1st Ramp Built!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought 45° was the perfect ramp angle..

1690837314325.jpeg

Hot Damn.
I see Great Potential right there on that land!!!

Time to convert it to a RC Basher facility , Pronto!
At the same time, add a Hobby Shop nearby and it'll be a Double Bonus. 👍

Bash / Race , crash, Repair, Repeat!

Yeah, you'd be right on if there were interest but sadly there isn't. Across the same park we had a 1/8 nitro track. Lasted less then a year because of lack of interest within the town. Pretty much all racers were out of towners and the town ripped the track out.
The towns got 3500 folks and mostly old timers on the board that isn't interested in the younger generations. God knows it would be a terrible thing to give the kids something to do, right.

Sorry to derail!

Yeah, you'd be right on if there were interest but sadly there isn't. Across the same park we had a 1/8 nitro track. Lasted less then a year because of lack of interest within the town. Pretty much all racers were out of towners and the town ripped the track out.
The towns got 3500 folks and mostly old timers on the board that isn't interested in the younger generations.
God knows it would be a terrible thing to give the kids something to do, right.

Sorry to derail!

That's interesting..
Who do these Old Timers expect to pay for all their town's amenities / municipality bills without the influx of "younger" generations?
They are shooting themselves in the foot -Both feet at the same time.

Towns are guarantee to die without younger folks moving in.

There's several Dozen prime examples of that here in Texas.

You should show them this video, it's their wake up call.

That's interesting..
Who do these Old Timers expect to pay for all their town's amenities / municipality bills without the influx of "younger" generations?
They are shooting themselves in the foot -Both feet at the same time.

Towns are guarantee to die without younger folks moving in.

There's several Dozen prime examples of that here in Texas.

You should show them this video, it's their wake up call.

I agree fully with you. Its very bad for the town. Honestly they have fought against any change for years. I suspect when they are dead and gone necessary changes will be able to be made.. not many of them left these days to fight thier good fight.
I'd love nothing more to see that bmx track get back on the national list like it used to be and races being held every week. There would be a couple thousand people there every weekend before. It was nuts.

Huntington Beach? Do you go to the beach rc events? There is usually one in Huntington off tower 13, and one in Long Beach Peninsula. There was a LBC event on saturday and they also have big ramps similar to the one you built. Here is a quick clip of my Kraton 6s flying off of one of the big ramps they bring.

I know the guy that posted that video, he's on the arrma discord. 👍🏼
I thought 45° was the perfect ramp angle..

View attachment 314595
45 degrees for flip sends..and 30 degrees for launch sends. If you want more angle you can always put a 2x4 under one side. I was gonna post that then saw your post 😁

Looks like your having a blast out there today, I'm jealous while workin on the house!

Man you gotta nice yard 😁
Bro, I could only wish that was my yard. And in California? I'd be paid as good as LeBron James 😆

But we do have lots of nice open parks!
Slomo Typhon Jump (I spelled it wrong in the upload lol)

Last edited:
And here it is! The moment that killed ONLY my A arm surprisingly 😎...🙃...🫣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back