2023 ArrmaForum Fan Event Is OPEN ($1,700+ In Prizes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you got four $50.00 CNHL gift cards, not two. You made out like a bandit!
He probably had the same idea I did. I knew everyone was going to go after the cars so I stuck all my points in gift cards and the bearing kit.

He probably had the same idea I did. I knew everyone was going to go after the cars so I stuck all my points in gift cards and the bearing kit.
Me too. Plus I was thinking about shipping costs.

Dude, you got four $50.00 CNHL gift cards, not two. You made out like a bandit!
Damn, I thought I was drawn twice. This is even better! Now not only my lifetime but my son's too if he gets back into the hobby!
But seriously, I just realized that now. My strategy paid off! Figured everyone would put most tickets on the big stuff. The Gorgon is is nice but not really for me. The Outcast is cool but I already have a 6s, soon to be 8s, Outcast. Have the complete set of MIPs. Its cheaper for me to get my LHS to order from Horizon. I have more spare servos than i know what to do with. What I needed are batteries. So yeah, thanks @WoodiE and CNHL and all the other sponsors!

But is anyone else still wondering why that TLR Typhon was shared to this thread?
Yeah, that was weird and a little cryptic. It just sort of materialized in the thread for no apparent reason. Probably a mis-post?

Wait the numbers I got weren’t my entry to the giveaway!?!?

Wait the numbers I got weren’t my entry to the giveaway!?!?

I hate to hear this and I'm not sure how you missed it. It was said in the details of the fundraiser as well as in the private ArrmaFan forum, as well as several alerts sent out to ArrmaFan members...
Win what YOU want to win!
This year, the power is in YOUR hands! Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, you have the freedom to decide where you want to place your prize chances. With individual winners for each prize, the possibilities are thrilling. The best part? You could snag more than one prize based on where you allocate your tickets! Make your choice, pick your prize, and we'll handle the rest by entering your tickets into the chosen prize draw. It's all about what YOU want!

I hate to hear this and I'm not sure how you missed it. It was said in the details of the fundraiser as well as in the private ArrmaFan forum, as well as several alerts sent out to ArrmaFan members...
I’m a little slow 🤣. Next time I’ll following instructions 😂👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back