3d print skills

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

Reaction score
Hello all. Wondering if u guys with a 3d printer want to print me a xlx2. Wanna have it to use for mock ups. Thanks. I will pay!!!!

you cant print electronics.
you mean a case?

They said just for mock ups ;)

OP - I 100% understand the urge to jump to 3D printing as the first solution for every problem. However I imagine the XLX2 is a fairly regular shape so it might be easy enough to get creative with some cardboard, a block of foam, etc.

Hello all. Wondering if u guys with a 3d printer want to print me a xlx2. Wanna have it to use for mock ups. Thanks. I will pay!!!!
Do you have the STL file? Where you located?

I can is it for arrma 6s? I got free shipping Tuesdays within Canada if your in Canada

They said just for mock ups ;)

OP - I 100% understand the urge to jump to 3D printing as the first solution for every problem. However I imagine the XLX2 is a fairly regular shape so it might be easy enough to get creative with some cardboard, a block of foam, etc.
I tried card board and it’s just not good enough for me. I have been using foam now. Still not the same thing. Didn’t really think it would b that hard for someone with skill in it tbh. Thanks for ur feedback
Do you have the STL file? Where you located?
I have no idea what that is. And I live in Philly
Sure I could figure it out
I can is it for arrma 6s? I got free shipping Tuesdays within Canada if your in Canada
Doesn’t matter what it’s for tbh. Just using it to mock up locations and different set ups I can put on certain chassis etc.

I tried card board and it’s just not good enough for me. I have been using foam now. Still not the same thing. Didn’t really think it would b that hard for someone with skill in it tbh. Thanks for ur feedback

I have no idea what that is. And I live in Philly
Sure I could figure it out
STL is the file in which people with printers use to make gcode to print

if you find a site for what you want or give me some measurements and I can Cad one for you

if you find a site for what you want or give me some measurements and I can Cad one for

you cant print electronics.
you mean a case?
And yes just a empty case of an xlx2

if you find a site for what you want or give me some measurements and I can Cad one for you
Can u print it too or u just do cad

Attachments

• IMG_6405.jpeg
    IMG_6405.jpeg
    267.6 KB · Views: 39
There is 1000s. I did look thru a few pages and there is mounts switch mounts etc. nothing what I am looking for. I basically want a model of an xlx2.

I have no skills with computers. Forget it. Now I know why I stay away. Thanks for reminding me😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back