3D Print General // got Erased by YouTube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
3D Print General
I haven't followed this guy much on YouTube but I've Definitely heard of him and most certainly have seen a couple of his videos over the years..
Mostly over 3D printers, related equipments and topics/industry.

However, recently
Seems like someone at YouTube Corporate wanted to Really Punish him and make an example of him by Banning/Erasing him Completely off the YT platform over him covering the "Status of the current 3D Printed gun movement"...!!!?

Here's what I gathered so far and what apparently went down ,over at his channel and YT >>>

Unfortunately he put himself out there pretty heavy, being a large channel with a following, all it takes is one (hater) person to report it as against community guidelines..

To be honest I never understood his mentality on his uploads.. I'm sure he knew it was a matter of time but continued on anyway.. some things are better left unseen/ not shared..

I'm all for the 2a, but I will not reveal to the world, that's asking for scrutiny.. this all doesn't surprise me with legislation doing what they can to put a stop to 3d printed stuff..

hell, look at NYC, on the table as we speak is a bill that if passed, requires anyone wanting a 3d printer to pass a background check.. this country is doomed..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back