Typhon 3s blx help needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swedenarrma

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey al I have a question which clutch you al use for arrma typhon 3s i have 26T pinion gear but always brakes the clutch or the screw losen to easy ty for eny help :)

As a new memeber try doing a Member Introduction post to introduce yourself, give more info on your issue. Might get more hits this way. But I think your issue is fairly common and on many other old threads already . Search around on AF.
I don't have any 4x4 Arrma's , all mine are 6s ones. Sorry.
Yeah Slipper Clutches can be hard to deal with. Most brands, not just with Arrma 4x4's.
Good luck.
And welcome to AF.:cool:

Hey al I have a question which clutch you al use for arrma typhon 3s i have 26T pinion gear but always brakes the clutch or the screw losen to easy ty for eny help :)
Welcome. Same rigs. I run the stock slipper clutch and plates. The latter versions of the 3s come with a rubber backing nut that prevents the clutch screw from coming loose. Also the typhon 3's come with a stock 15 tooth pinion. I can't even imagine running a 26 tooth. Must do about about 100 mph and overheat quickly? :unsure: :LOL:

Welcome. Same rigs. I run the stock slipper clutch and plates. The latter versions of the 3s come with a rubber backing nut that prevents the clutch screw from coming loose. Also the typhon 3's come with a stock 15 tooth pinion. I can't even imagine running a 26 tooth. Must do about about 100 mph and overheat quickly? :unsure: :LOL:
Ye but now I have new shoks on and whana try speed run it on 26T have done whit my last broken battery that only loaded 10v max then i hade it on 120km/h and ye I use computer water cooling on him now trying that haha
Ye but now I have new shoks on and whana try speed run it on 26T have done whit my last broken battery that only loaded 10v max then i hade it on 120km/h and ye I use computer water cooling on him now trying that haha
As a new memeber try doing a Member Introduction post to introduce yourself, give more info on your issue. Might get more hits this way. But I think your issue is fairly common and on many other old threads already . Search around on AF.
I don't have any 4x4 Arrma's , all mine are 6s ones. Sorry.
Yeah Slipper Clutches can be hard to deal with. Most brands, not just with Arrma 4x4's.
Good luck.
And welcome to AF.:cool:
Ty ye will do next time :)

Bigger better shocks on hehe just need find bigger pinion bals or whats they now called hehe

20230624_165744.jpg

Im no speed run guy, but i imagine if you want to go fast with that typhon, your gonna want to get it to sit much, much lower.
Ye I know but this is only a test i usely only bashing if i whana go al for speed I'll buy felleny instead hehe :)

You will want to lower that typhon or youll be breaking cvd constantly. Had that issuse when using the 4s outcast shocks. Remove the preload tension, some tubing to limit shock extension and changed the 550 cst to 750.

20230607_120322.jpg

20230627_150300.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back