4s or 6s outcast?????!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginjaninja

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Morning guys and girls, I'm looking at the outcast and originally thinking about the 6s exb, BUT I've been watching lots of videos, and I'm now torn between the 4s and 6s. I know they are 2 very different rigs in build etc...what's your thoughts????

Morning guys and girls, I'm looking at the outcast and originally thinking about the 6s exb, BUT I've been watching lots of videos, and I'm now torn between the 4s and 6s. I know they are 2 very different rigs in build etc...what's your thoughts????
Welcome! 6s EXB all day long. I have one and it’s awesome. You won’t be disappointed.

Isn't the Outcast exb discontinued?
Amazon has them in stock.

I'd definitely go 6s outcast and if you want you can run it on 4s.

The 6S will probably be a much better driving experience. I guess it's a little heavier. My experience is just a 3S granite, and a 6S Mojave, and those are quite different in everything 😅 but the 3S bounces off the ground imo, and the heavier 6s rig is more planted to the ground.

Isn't the Outcast exb discontinued?

I've seen the same!! Not sure what to believe, I tried to ask on the Arrma website and they aren't giving anything away at the moment 😕

The 6S will probably be a much better driving experience. I guess it's a little heavier. My experience is just a 3S granite, and a 6S Mojave, and those are quite different in everything 😅 but the 3S bounces off the ground imo, and the heavier 6s rig is more planted to the ground.
I'm guessing so, the 4s has a different drive train set up and it's mainly polymer, lighter and probably the weight to power ratio is dialled to perfection for it. I run kraton and Mojave in 6s, they are both heavy and the chosen electronics have to be enough to get the potential out of the rigs. Again it's a choice between the exb and standard in 6s,both of my rigs are exb to allow me to beast them (not bash till break) and get the most crack from them.
Again I've heard the rumours about some of the rigs are being discontinued and it just adds to my indecisions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6s EXB all the way. No slipper to worry about and the components in the 6s EXB are tougher. I usually run the smaller 4s V2 tires on my 6s rigs so that it's easier on the diffs 👍

I got the 4s as my introductory rig and graduated to 6s Kraton and wished I would have went 6s right away. That being said I have had a ton of fun with the 4s outcast, and after you put a chassis brace on it’s pretty dang durable. I am currently looking at getting a 6s outcast exb as well to give me a swb rig in 6s.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back