⚡️TLR Outcast 6S⚡️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrWednesday

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Nero
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
if I put TLR 8ight T E arms universals and shock stands on my TLR 8IGHT buggy, wouldn’t i just create a TLR Outcast? So basically an absolute ninja TLR Outcast, because let’s face it, TLR parts are better in every way than the EXB. the outcast is just a typhoon with Kraton arms and bracing… like I’d go all out, get all available durability upgrades, Tekin RX8 combo or Castle Mamba X combo (maybe 8S and run on 6S) gensacearespammers lipos, Savox servo. Maybe Backflips, keep it light. I mean c‘mon guys… am I right or retarded? I may have to jerryrig a top brace… or maybe not even bother 🤷🏼‍♂️ Those TLR chassis are on par with M2C in my humble opinion, or maybe not quite, but definitely definitely better than EXB baloney “7075” 🤣

And better NOBODY ask me “why”. Because there is such a thing as a stupid question in this house, and thats it!

Can someone please tell me I’m a genius?

IMG_0058.jpeg

if I put TLR 8ight T E arms universals and shock stands on my TLR 8IGHT buggy, wouldn’t i just create a TLR Outcast? So basically an absolute ninja TLR Outcast, because let’s face it, TLR parts are better in every way than the EXB. the outcast is just a typhoon with Kraton arms and bracing… like I’d go all out, get all available durability upgrades, Tekin RX8 combo or Castle Mamba X combo (maybe 8S and run on 6S) gensacearespammers lipos, Savox servo. Maybe Backflips, keep it light. I mean c‘mon guys… am I right or retarded? I may have to jerryrig a top brace… or maybe not even bother 🤷🏼‍♂️ Those TLR chassis are on par with M2C in my humble opinion, or maybe not quite, but definitely definitely better than EXB baloney “7075” 🤣

And better NOBODY ask me “why”. Because there is such a thing as a stupid question in this house, and thats it!

Can someone please tell me I’m a genius?

View attachment 319701

You are a flippin' GENIUS!!!!! But why?................................j/k 😂😂

I did this for a minute with my HPI Vorza buggy I had Hot Bodies D8T a arms, axles, shocks and shock towers on it. The hardest part was finding body mounts.

Hpi could easily have their own stunt truck if they wanted.

1693357108348.png

1693357322739.png

if I put TLR 8ight T E arms universals and shock stands on my TLR 8IGHT buggy, wouldn’t i just create a TLR Outcast?
Mostly yes but not entirely.

Arrma uses extra wide hubs for the cars that uses big tires (kraton outcast), and you wont have that here, you could instead use extended hexes but that would put much more load on the bearings compared to the solution Arrma have.

So the TLR will work nice with "truggy" sized tires, but less good with the big and wide tires that comes on the Outcast

wouldn’t that kinda be like someone offering you a savage flux for your outcast 🤣. Just not quite on the level 😜
I just didn’t wanna see that TLR get raped! Lol.

I know @MrWednesday already has the TLR so maybe makes more sense,IDK. The Tekno just has so much aftermarket support and can be had under $350.. Just wanted to explain my reasoning for my previous statement. TLR is definitely high quality. ✌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830-080121_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830-080121_Samsung Internet.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 19
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back