Limitless 6.5 to 8 mm bullet connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dales396lt4

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast EXB
  10. Vendetta
  11. Voltage
  12. Infraction 4x4
Does anyone have any great ideas to increase the size of my 6.5 bullet connectors to 8 mm? I would rather make them larger than just unsolder and re-solder looking for some kind of an adapter maybe.

Thank you for the help, I got them on order and now. I’ll just have to wait. Everything is ready to go. I guess I’ll start working on the paint…

Well, it’s coming right along.

IMG_0861.jpeg

Does anyone have any great ideas to increase the size of my 6.5 bullet connectors to 8 mm? I would rather make them larger than just unsolder and re-solder looking for some kind of an adapter maybe.
JMO, if you are building a speed run unit, I’d reconsider those piggybacks. Desoldering and resoldering on proper bullets takes literally seconds with a torch. The less connections the better. Don’t forget, you’ll be putting 8mm bullet connector power through 6.5mm still.

I would re-solder them and replace them with 8 mm connectors. However, this motor is probably not gonna stay in this car long. Just want to work out some bugs and then move up to a 5690. It’s not like I’m gonna be running 12S lol or pushing 180mph, more like just looking for something around 100mph

After a little work on the motor slide, I got a 30T to mesh perfectly. The setup is Max5 HV G2 with a 4990 G2 1650kv 30/39 on 6s and 8s. Took it out for a little rip on 6S pulls pretty strong drove straight as an arrow. Now, I just need to go check out the speed run area for 8s rip.

Made my first test hit today. It went 99mph on 80% battery charge 8s. This was a pretty short run and everything felt good..

IMG_0871.jpeg

I would re-solder them and replace them with 8 mm connectors. However, this motor is probably not gonna stay in this car long. Just want to work out some bugs and then move up to a 5690. It’s not like I’m gonna be running 12S lol or pushing 180mph, more like just looking for something around 100mph
"Just looking for 100" 🤣🤣🤣 I said the same thing one time. Now I have about $600 in gears and 10 motors lol. The speed bug bites brother. Be careful lol

Does anyone have any idea how much there is to gain from cutting down the arrow on the front spoiler and the rear spoiler?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back