Felony 68 ss tail pan under construction..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be finished for awhile, heading out of town for 12 days. But got it started.
IMG_20201218_124337508.jpg

I'm writing as I'm getting closer to finishing the same project that @Camaroboy383, has not only designed, produced, built but so kindly offered his 3D print files to the forum (for a small fee). I'm a noob at not only the RC world but also the 3D world. I jump in full steam ahead. I own a smaller printer from the large format that @Camaroboy383, owns so it's been a bit challenging to print his files in parts and glue, sand, and paint them. He has helped me every step of the way. I owe him huge props and several cases of beer (hopefully he drinks beer). Gift card on its way once confirmed. :)

Anyway, below are some current pics of where I'm at. The plate is from RC Plate Shop and it is the 1/10 metal version. I have the air dam on to make sure it fits since it was printed in two parts. Still need to paint, install light hardware, and other minor tweaks. More pics to come.

BTW- The subtle texture stripping is hardly noticeable under normal lighting. I might resand and repaint but for now, it looks Bad A$$.

View attachment 110442

View attachment 110443

View attachment 110444

View attachment 110446
Old reply i know but just got to building a felony for my son and got to say that looks Epic !
Limitless was my choice , but that ferraro F50 shell or corvette 8 got my attention as.
nice build bro !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back