6s 150amp spektrum firma esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put the Firma 150 ESC in my infraction after burning out the blx 185 using the stock 2050kv blx motor. I have the DX5c controller with the 6100AT receiver and I was able to get ESC temp, Max/Min battery voltage (Do not need to be smart batteries), RPM, Max Amps. I just purchased a firma motor for the Limitless so i will see what additional data I can get from that.

Very cool. Thanks for the info! There must be additional accessories to buy or am I mistaken and it's an all-in-one package with the esc? I just got home but checked into it some last night. Maybe not enough to see what extra had to be purchased but I'm intrigued and hope to have one as soon as I burn up the next BLX 185.

you and me both lol lol1????????

thank you 4 your response, were u able to get motor temp? what were your thoughts about the new spektrum? i was gonna order it today after work, i cant decide what to order. its between max6 combo with 1650 kv or spektrum 150amp paired with 2050kv stock motor i have 2 NEB
No Motor temp but I am getting the firma 1250kv motor so I will let you know what new data I get with it. So far I like the combo of the 150amp with the 2050kv stock motor, and I like the telemetry info!
Very cool. Thanks for the info! There must be additional accessories to buy or am I mistaken and it's an all-in-one package with the esc? I just got home but checked into it some last night. Maybe not enough to see what extra had to be purchased but I'm intrigued and hope to have one as soon as I burn up the next BLX 185.
The only thing you need with the ESC is the 6100AT receiver to relay the info back to the controller. There is a spektrum app for telemetry display too and that needs the bluetooth module to display.

No Motor temp but I am getting the firma 1250kv motor so I will let you know what new data I get with it. So far I like the combo of the 150amp with the 2050kv stock motor, and I like the telemetry info!

The only thing you need with the ESC is the 6100AT receiver to relay the info back to the controller. There is a spektrum app for telemetry display too and that needs the bluetooth module to display.
will you be installing that 1250 in an kraton,

Thank you for your insight and sharing your experiences ??

So from what I’m getting is it’s a gimmicky version of the blx 185 that doesn’t perform any better? (Heat and stuff)?

Which is no problem I mean it’s real cool to see brands use new technology.

So from what I’m getting is it’s a gimmicky version of the blx 185 that doesn’t perform any better? (Heat and stuff)?

Which is no problem I mean it’s real cool to see brands use new technology.

Well, I think it's nice to try out some telemetry without having to necessarily spend extra (other than Spektrum ecosystem) for nit-pick modules or whatever they're called elsewhere. It may be somewhat gimmicky for surface but sure enough a new something to play with. I would like to play around with it for sure. It's progressive imo and hopefully a glimpse to the future. Spektrum RC I would assume has the resources to give it a shot though I'm not a Spektrum guy.
If I burned up and wanted to buy a direct replacement with some new tricks to try, I'd be interested.

Hello, I just recently got a 150amp spektrum esc under warranty and none of the tuning options are correct or change anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Hello, I just recently got a 150amp spektrum esc under warranty and none of the tuning options are correct or change anything. Anyone have any ideas?
Did you try the factory reset?
Did you try the factory reset?
I know a little late seeing this but doesn't look like you got an answer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back