6s 150amp spektrum firma esc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlesspower83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Question, what are ppl thoughts about the 3s/6s 150amp spektrum firma? ive been tossing around the idea 4 a while witch esc to purchase 4 my v4 kraton. i no a lot of people say to go with the max 6, 4 me i would want to push it to the limits and run 8s but i feel that 6s is a good power curve 4 the kraton. i like to keep my builds as clean as possible. it sounds like the spektrum esc is very close to the stock blx. i like the idea of full telemetry on the kraton, i think being able to see temps, voltage, speed, and battery life are crucial for a well balanced bashing system. so please give me your advice on witch power plant and motor to pair with it. as far as weigh some minor things have been replaced but i will be running an m2c lightened speed chassis with crcu chassis braces and some voltage hobby parts. thanks guys..

EAT,SLEEP,BASH,REPEAT

Question, what are ppl thoughts about the 3s/6s 150amp spektrum firma? ive been tossing around the idea 4 a while witch esc to purchase 4 my v4 kraton. i no a lot of people say to go with the max 6, 4 me i would want to push it to the limits and run 8s but i feel that 6s is a good power curve 4 the kraton. i like to keep my builds as clean as possible. it sounds like the spektrum esc is very close to the stock blx. i like the idea of full telemetry on the kraton, i think being able to see temps, voltage, speed, and battery life are crucial for a well balanced bashing system. so please give me your advice on witch power plant and motor to pair with it. as far as weigh some minor things have been replaced but i will be running an m2c lightened speed chassis with crcu chassis braces and some voltage hobby parts. thanks guys..

EAT,SLEEP,BASH,REPEAT
Never heard of it! Let me check it out.

Yup looks identical to the blx 185... and I doubt they did any modifications internally. I suspect it’ll come with the v5 or v6 arrmas.

Yup looks identical to the blx 185... and I doubt they did any modifications internally. I suspect it’ll come with the v5 or v6 arrmas.

"ARM M4 processor" License plate for Arrma?

my thoughts exactly I'd say it might be worth trying has a lot of cool features. and 4 a good price. plus its a mini k8s esc

Ohhhh.

I get it now. It’s pretty obvious though, they’re trying to push spektrum down arrma’s throat. Now hold on to your blx 185 systems everybody iT mAy bEcOmE aN ApPrEcIaTiNg asSeT

No doubt. Three more Tactic radios on hand for me too (sold two) and I'm gonna hold out for more resell.

Ohhhh.

I get it now. It’s pretty obvious though, they’re trying to push spektrum down arrma’s throat. Now hold on to your blx 185 systems everybody iT mAy bEcOmE aN ApPrEcIaTiNg asSeT
i plan on keeping another 185 blx combo new in box now, have a feeling they might be worth something in the future 4 ppl who want to build their cars back to original..

i plan on keeping another 185 blx combo new in box now, have a feeling they might be worth something in the future 4 ppl who want to build their cars back to original..

I plan to hang on to mine too as a combo. I can sell later or more likely keep for backup or a different build

EAT,SLEEP,BASH,REPEAT

After the last 2 hours of the game and looking up specs on the new spektrum firma 150amp smart esc, ive decided to buy, and pair with the stock 2050kv blx motor. ill post pics of swap...

After the last 2 hours of the game and looking up specs on the new spektrum firma 150amp smart esc, ive decided to buy, and pair with the stock 2050kv blx motor. ill post pics of swap...

Good deal! Looking forward to your experience and opinion. I do like the telemetry opportunities quite a bit and the thing is full featured. Can you surely get telemetry with stock motor or does the esc have to be paired with a relative Spektrum motor?

Good deal! Looking forward to your experience and opinion. I do like the telemetry opportunities quite a bit and the thing is full featured. Can you surely get telemetry with stock motor or does the esc have to be paired with a relative Spektrum motor?
that is a great question i am not sure yet, i am going to call HORIZON hobby tomorrow after work and place the order after i ask questions, i was curious about that myself. ill post about it tomorrow after i get all info. i like the fact that it will bolt right into the stock tab holes and it the same dimensions as the blx185 with a lot more tuning features.

I put the Firma 150 ESC in my infraction after burning out the blx 185 using the stock 2050kv blx motor. I have the DX5c controller with the 6100AT receiver and I was able to get ESC temp, Max/Min battery voltage (Do not need to be smart batteries), RPM, Max Amps. I just purchased a firma motor for the Limitless so i will see what additional data I can get from that.

Self driving rc car ? that’s got me dying LOL
you and me both lol lol1????????
I put the Firma 150 ESC in my infraction after burning out the blx 185 using the stock 2050kv blx motor. I have the DX5c controller with the 6100AT receiver and I was able to get ESC temp, Max/Min battery voltage (Do not need to be smart batteries), RPM, Max Amps. I just purchased a firma motor for the Limitless so i will see what additional data I can get from that.

thank you 4 your response, were u able to get motor temp? what were your thoughts about the new spektrum? i was gonna order it today after work, i cant decide what to order. its between max6 combo with 1650 kv or spektrum 150amp paired with 2050kv stock motor i have 2 NEB

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back