Spektrum Firma 150A V2 Smart ESC - Programming with Hobbywing Program Box or Bluetooth OTA Programmer - Possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon TLR
Hello,

I plan to order the new Kraton 6S BLX 4X4 EXB V2 that comes with the new Spektrum Firma 150A V2 Smart ESC.
I would like to know if I should also order the Spektrum Smart ESC Programmer V2 or can this ESC be programmed and updated with Hobbywing Program Box V1 or Hobbywing Bluetooth OTA Programmer, that I already own?

Thanks!

I have both and the Spektrum v2 programmer and now the Hobby wing one. The Spektrum v2 will turn on but will not read Hobby wing ESC.

I have both and the Spektrum v2 programmer and now the Hobby wing one. The Spektrum v2 will turn on but will not read Hobby wing ESC.
Thanks, but my question was, if the Hobbywing Programmer (V1) can program the Spektrum Firma V2 ESC.

I have not tried that combo. Sorry. I did have to upload the new software in the Spektrum v2 Programmer for it to work with the v2 ESC. I can try tonight an see if the Hobbywing Programmer will read the V2 ESC.
As for your answer I'm about 99% sure that it will not read it .

I have not tried that combo. Sorry. I did have to upload the new software in the Spektrum v2 Programmer for it to work with the v2 ESC. I can try tonight an see if the Hobbywing Programmer will read the V2 ESC.
As for your answer I'm about 99% sure that it will not read it .
If you have time, yes, please try the Hobbywing programmer :)

When I plugged it in, it came on. When I pressed the button it said connecting to ESC but never did. I’ve been told it’s a different protocol.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

When I plugged it in, it came on. When I pressed the button it said connecting to ESC but never did. I’ve been told it’s a different protocol.
OK, thank you very much. Looks like I will have to order the Spektrum Programmer together with the Kraton.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back