Kraton 6s EXB or 4s v2.5 for durability?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Hi all! Looking to pick up a new car in the near future and I care only about durability. Do you think an Outcast 4s v2.5 will the essential chassis brace/hinge pin and block upgrades would be better for bashing and crashing than a 6s exb? Thanks!

I think I answer the question whit those pics,2 XL,1 regular, all 3 whit all u can imagine, HW and for sure the New EXB,Why not rigth🤫🫡🫡

Screenshot_20240106_214404_Gallery.jpg

20231226_231105.jpg

Given those two choices.... EXB all the way, but what about seeking out an Outcast 6s EXB or buying a Notorious and doing a few upgrades?

The Kraton is much different than the Outcast/Notorious and will give a very different driving experience.

Given those two choices.... EXB all the way, but what about seeking out an Outcast 6s EXB or buying a Notorious and doing a few upgrades?

The Kraton is much different than the Outcast/Notorious and will give a very different driving experience.
Yes that would be the route I go for definitely! I heard that next is a brand new outcast 6s exb, so I’m all honesty, it’s between that and the 4s outcast.

Yes that would be the route I go for definitely! I heard that next is a brand new outcast 6s exb, so I’m all honesty, it’s between that and the 4s outcast.
Be careful whit the outcast or notorius are the same but hey,don't know why but the diff on that Rc going out quickly if u are are jumping maniac
Just want trow it here and don't make apost just for this,first pic is the part that goes on the steering and is from the New Exb that I upgraded on my K6 V5,were the upper arms screws goes those holes are more bigger and the screws that u may have are gonna be more little and don't fit,if u have like me a HR part just change it and you good to go bit if not u will need to buy the screw set from jennysrc the same thing I would do because this part from the new EXB is way way better than the old one.hope that helps,God bless you guys all🤝🙏

Attachments

• 20240106_233846.jpg
    20240106_233846.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240106_233903.jpg
    20240106_233903.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back