Mojave Mojave EXB 6s or 8s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AjDale

Reaction score
I have a Mojave EXB with max6 G2 1650kv, has anyone else ran this on 8s or just keep it on 6s? Also have a TLR Typhon with max6 1650kv and think I should swap it out with my stock blx185 setup from my infraction and run 6-8s in the infraction… any tips or thoughts? I appreciate it!
Just started my YouTube channel currently only posting shorts as I’m not sure which direction I wanna go with videos but check it out if you have some time! Much appreciated everyone 🙏 and bash on!
https://youtube.com/@Upstate_RCs?si=jGS-F1kKYRY_X77V
IMG_7502.jpeg
IMG_6840.jpeg
IMG_6507.jpeg

8s in the Mojave, are you speedrunning it?
Even on 6s with the Max6 combo I had to make a front windshield to keep the front down. More than 60mph offroad is pretty pointless IMO unless you run on a nice flat track. 8s also makes the Mojave heavier.
But yeah, I’d swap the stock blx system from the infraction with the Max6 combo in the TLR.

8s in the Mojave, are you speedrunning it?
Even on 6s with the Max6 combo I had to make a front windshield to keep the front down. More than 60mph offroad is pretty pointless IMO unless you run on a nice flat track. 8s also makes the Mojave heavier.
But yeah, I’d swap the stock blx system from the infraction with the Max6 combo in the TLR.
No speed runs, straight bashing. I figured it would be a little much. I personally have not done it, only ran 6s. That’s why I asked if anyone has done it, would like to see🤣 I enjoy speed especially launching my rigs at high speeds but you’re correct on the weight factor. I’ll definitely be swapping systems as the max6 1650 seems to be a little too much for the Typhon in my opinion.

I say do it if you got money to burn. I beat the ever living poop out of my EXB Mojaves on 8s.

Back