Typhon 6S gensacearespammers 6800 Battery Size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdscuba

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Here is a brand new gensacearespammers 6S LiHV Advanced Series LiPo Battery 100C in my Typhon 6S V5. I have not plugged it in or charged it because I am concerned it may be too large and subject to damage because it hangs over the frame a little. Any thoughts?
Typhon 3.jpeg
Typhon 2.jpeg
Typhon 1.jpeg

Hanging over a little like that wouldn’t bother me.

But that heavy battery will totally ruin the Typhon’s handling.

Hanging over a little like that wouldn’t bother me.

But that heavy battery will totally ruin the Typhon’s handling.
Yea, it is a beast of a battery. I am not sure that I will keep it. I talked to hobby store before the battery got here today and told them I may possibly return depending upon the fit. I just cant charge it or plug it in and they will take it back. Can probably 2 other batteries for that price lol - just not sure what to replace it with.

all my batteries do that

Mojave skirts cut on my SWB TyJave hybrid, but it’d have to be an anomaly for you to land on a protruding object at battery corner angle.

C6E98D21-AF93-45CB-9F95-E3B4D3C7D448.jpeg

I own that battery. The end of the case where the buttons are popped off the first drive. A brand new battery with Garella tape holding it together just ain't right. Now that I have run it for a while I agree it's size affects the trucks handling adversely.

Last edited:
Yea, it is a beast of a battery. I am not sure that I will keep it. I talked to hobby store before the battery got here today and told them I may possibly return depending upon the fit. I just cant charge it or plug it in and they will take it back. Can probably 2 other batteries for that price lol - just not sure what to replace it with.
I have this EXACT battery and car and I promise you that body will need to be modded or towers and posts or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back