6s Outcast EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniTard.Outcast6s

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Well, the time has come for some fixing! Broke a tooth on the pinion gear on my 6s Outcast exb. Looks like some leakage on the center diff as well. Time to dig in, I have a metal diff cup for the center I want to install anyways.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Broke the wing and wheelie bar, too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 12
Those diff cases can be a real PITA. I suggest you do a dry assembly first to make sure that everything turns free.
True. Nice that you can get into them from either side, but they’re a major PITA to set up properly. I hate them. I’ve never gotten them right on the first try. Takes me several attempts and when they’re finally good I’m not even sure why. I just can’t get tuned in to those EXB diffs.

True. Nice that you can get into them from either side, but they’re a major PITA to set up properly. I hate them. I’ve never gotten them right on the first try. Takes me several attempts and when they’re finally good I’m not even sure why. I just can’t get tuned in to those EXB diffs.
took a look at my rear diff because it’s felt like it had a spot somewhere that was binding just slightly. Shimmed from the factory but the fluid is non existent, and the gasket was torn to pieces, I don’t k own if that happened when I took it off but I doubt it because it’s all chewed up.

image.jpg

Back