8s Wing mounts now from 3DRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Happy new year to you all.
8s wing mounts are now available through www.3d-rc.online
Inventory was just updated Across the whole lineup. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Product pics

170E32A7-2599-484B-BDFF-D93FE328E76F.png

1393C49E-8862-42EB-B6CD-CB73F65BC0E9.png

I just thought I asked, I found a program to print 3D Tire Racks, let me know if you interested in adding this.
A program for tire racks? A file?

That’s what I figured you were speaking of thank you for the offer my machines are pretty much maxed out on time as it is I don’t even have enough time to make anything for myself personally anymore I had to turn my prototype machine into a production machine lol

Do you plan on making it compatible?
Possibly. Had a few prototypes but due to the print orientation they would fail almost instantly. Looking into it but not currently in the process. This summer I would assume.

Possibly. Had a few prototypes but due to the print orientation they would fail almost instantly. Looking into it but not currently in the process. This summer I would assume.
I hope so, because I love the wing mount! I just don't know if I could part ways with the wheelie bar though.

I hope so, because I love the wing mount! I just don't know if I could part ways with the wheelie bar though.
I will get it there no worries. I just don’t want to release something that isn’t fully capable of the 3drc reputation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back