3DRC - Notorious J Motorworks recommended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I can wreck anything. Facts are facts. But as I strive to go faster, farther and higher each day, I need to make sure my builds can take the punishment I'm sure to give them. Since I started using @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts and EXB bumper springs, I've just been able to take bashing to the next level. Can they break? Seriously, if that's your question, than your living on a different planet. Everything breaks eventually, but these parts are just leaps and bounds above anything comparable on the market. I've had full on wing only landings that didn't break them. I've had ridiculously long sets of cartwheels, and that didn't break the mounts either. I've had head on crashes into immovable objects and nose dives from over 30 feet up, and the springs just absorbed the impact. I don't know what else to say, but I do know that without these 3DRC products, my bashing sessions would be super short, and damage totals to things like shock towers and gear boxes would be through the roof. Believe me, I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's a$$. I'm just letting you all in on my experience. I'm just about ready to sell a stock pile of stock Arrma and RPM wing mounts that piled up over the years cause I know I'll never be running them again. Thanks Chris. Glad to be a part of the 3DRC revolution.
20221025_234351.jpg

I can wreck anything. Facts are facts. But as I strive to go faster, farther and higher each day, I need to make sure my builds can take the punishment I'm sure to give them. Since I started using @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts and EXB bumper springs, I've just been able to take bashing to the next level. Can they break? Seriously, if that's your question, than your living on a different planet. Everything breaks eventually, but these parts are just leaps and bounds above anything comparable on the market. I've had full on wing only landings that didn't break them. I've had ridiculously long sets of cartwheels, and that didn't break the mounts either. I've had head on crashes into immovable objects and nose dives from over 30 feet up, and the springs just absorbed the impact. I don't know what else to say, but I do know that without these 3DRC products, my bashing sessions would be super short, and damage totals to things like shock towers and gear boxes would be through the roof. Believe me, I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's a$$. I'm just letting you all in on my experience. I'm just about ready to sell a stock pile of stock Arrma and RPM wing mounts that piled up over the years cause I know I'll never be running them again. Thanks Chris. Glad to be a part of the 3DRC revolution. View attachment 252220
Thank you so much for the kind words sir🥰 let’s see if anyone notices 😂 bash on brother 🤘

Thank you so much for the kind words sir🥰 let’s see if anyone notices 😂 bash on brother 🤘
Notices a possible sponsor and or dealer?
Decals should be on the menu...I would be all over it!

edit: I want some decals:love:

Last edited:
Notices a possible sponsor and or dealer?
Decals should be on the menu...I would be all over it!

edit: I want some decals:love:
Yes, totally agree! I can ALWAYS find a good spot for more stickers!!

I can wreck anything. Facts are facts. But as I strive to go faster, farther and higher each day, I need to make sure my builds can take the punishment I'm sure to give them. Since I started using @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts and EXB bumper springs, I've just been able to take bashing to the next level. Can they break? Seriously, if that's your question, than your living on a different planet. Everything breaks eventually, but these parts are just leaps and bounds above anything comparable on the market. I've had full on wing only landings that didn't break them. I've had ridiculously long sets of cartwheels, and that didn't break the mounts either. I've had head on crashes into immovable objects and nose dives from over 30 feet up, and the springs just absorbed the impact. I don't know what else to say, but I do know that without these 3DRC products, my bashing sessions would be super short, and damage totals to things like shock towers and gear boxes would be through the roof. Believe me, I'm not trying to blow smoke up anyone's a$$. I'm just letting you all in on my experience. I'm just about ready to sell a stock pile of stock Arrma and RPM wing mounts that piled up over the years cause I know I'll never be running them again. Thanks Chris. Glad to be a part of the 3DRC revolution. View attachment 252220

Sounds like a dealer/distributer program is possibly in the works... ;)

Back again now that it's gotten colder and some snow hit the ground. I've already said it, but I'll say it again. The @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts and EXB bumper springs are now officially life savers. The latest sessions were near 0 degrees. At least half a dozen times during one jump session, the truck hit the ground upside down facing backwards or nose up where the wing took all the impact. Not only did the session not end, not one other part on the Kraton was affected. It's safe to say that not only do the wing mounts hold up to impacts in the cold, but they are also key in absorbing impacts that might otherwise cause damage to parts like shock towers and gear boxes. My driving never got better over the years, I've just learned to put the right parts in the right places to negate my lack of precision. I do jump higher and farther than ever before, but my air control is still sub par resulting in many, many, many bad landings. Since switching to 3DRC wing mounts and bumper springs, I can say, without a doubt, they're the one reason I'm still bashing as hard as I do today. Pretty sure I would have packed up that part of the hobby if I had to replace the parts that would have broken without them. @3d-rc.myshopify.com does not comp me parts or pay me to write this. As a matter of fact, I've even gifted a few of his wing mounts to others because I love them so much. If you have a 6s rig that uses wing mounts, I strongly urge you to try the 3DRC ones. Even if a mount does break, it's likely to have saved you a ton of money from whatever else may have failed. Haven't touched a rear tower or gear box on my Kraton since I switched over, and pretty sure that front bumper spring has saved a few front bumpers, suspension mounts & gear boxes too. I'll try to put together a video of the "worst of" showing how many times the wing took all the weight of a very heavy Kraton 6s (M2C chassis, big 9500 mAh 6s lipo and 4985 1650kv motor add more weight than most might expect). If seeing is believing is what it takes, then I'll work on getting you some video that will make most of you believers.

Thanks for the kind words man. Check is in the mail lol jk. Glad you have had great success as many others have as well. You are a great contributor to the community sir. That doesn’t go unnoticed. Good news is a better newer more durable design is soon to come. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for the kind words man. Check is in the mail lol jk. Glad you have had great success as many others have as well. You are a great contributor to the community sir. That doesn’t go unnoticed. Good news is a better newer more durable design is soon to come. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
More durable? The ones I have on there now are indestrucible! The new ones made with Vibranium?😉

Yes Sir... I'm with @Notorious J your 3D wing mount is great. Just to see my Kraton EXB, Talion EXB, TLR Typhon land on the rear wing and twist and take that shock is a big save. I then drive the rig back to me and twist it back straight.

I like AJJams and others that go for the RPM wing mount and I ordered one and sent it back...still seemed a little too stiff to me....but maybe not to all and not knocking RPM I use a lot of their parts. 3DRC wing mount is the truth for me.,I have one spare of my Kraton but have yet to break the original one!

Thx Sir!!

My driving never got better over the years
Oh, I beg to differ.. I’ve been watching your vids for a long time and you’ve definitely gotten better! 😎
Im sure the wing mount helps but don’t sell yourself short Johnny. 🤙

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back