Gorgon A blazing 43 mph run with the Gorgon w/video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
I'll post a video later. Switched to an 18t, which might be the biggest I can fit in this truck without seriously modifying where the motor mounts or getting a smaller spur
IMG_20231017_185842.jpg

How are you liking the Gorgon @Notorious J?
It's a hoot Woodie. The truck takes a beating and just keeps going. From the skatepark to the runway, it just keeps pulling. Tires are a bit of a let down as they have no foams, but I believe that was intentional to absorb some of the roll of this very high center of gravity machine. Now the body on the other hand, well that's just a turd. As can be expected, this truck rolls alot. The body wasn't designed well to take the impacts. A lot of people of Facebook and Instagram are saying the same thing. Gonna be a lot of long nights re-taping the inside, just to keep it going. I bought this truck with the intention of modifying and mashing it repeatedly. At the price, it seemed like a no brainer. So far, I've already got my moneys worth.

Question.. how did you fit the Hoons.??
In the rear, I swapped T3S axles and hexes, easy peesy. The T3 axles don't fit the front, so I just added the hex over the existing axles. I had to grind down the back of the hex about 2mm so that the slot for the pin would line up. Since I'm using the stock axle, I also don't have the screw that normally holds the pin in place. I slid in the pin then put the tire on. That's how I made it work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back