Gorgon Hitting jumps with the New Arrma Gorgon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see you're giving it the old Beat down routine..

How's the body holding up?
There's a plastic piece on the back of the roof ,is that correct?

I can see you're giving it the old Best down routine..

How's the body holding up?
There's a plastic piece on the back of the roof ,is that correct?
Body is holding up great and yes on the top rear there is a plastic piece that is part of the body mounting system

Body is holding up great and yes on the top rear there is a plastic piece that is part of the body mounting system

Ah...
Okay.
I wasn't exactly sure what that piece was for... Thought it might've been a reinforcement bit -to toughen up the rear edge.

Was thinking of designing a custom wing for it.. if it's something that can help protect the body some more..
What do you think?

Ah...
Okay.
I wasn't exactly sure what that piece was for... Thought it might've been a reinforcement bit -to toughen up the rear edge.

Was thinking of designing a custom wing for it.. if it's something that can help protect the body some more..
What do you think?
That plastic piece I'm sure was strategically put there for dual purpose to reinforce the body and be part of the body post a custom wing I think would help keep the body from sliding on its roof As bad and give it a lil more control in the air on 2s lipo or if u put a brushless system in it either way I think it's a good idea plus it'll just look cool lol

That plastic piece I'm sure was strategically put there for dual purpose to reinforce the body and be part of the body post a custom wing I think would help keep the body from sliding on its roof As bad and give it a lil more control in the air on 2s lipo or if u put a brushless system in it either way I think it's a good idea plus it'll just look cool lol

I don't suppose I can trouble you in giving me some measurements of that piece -some photos with a ruler next to it (in mm) and the underside so I can see how that is installed onto the body..

Just so I can have a rough idea..

I don't suppose I can trouble you in giving me some measurements of that piece -some photos with a ruler next to it (in mm) and the underside so I can see how that is installed onto the body..

Just so I can have a rough idea..
I can when I get back home I'm outta town for work for the next couple days

Sweet

IMG_0615.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back