Aarma big 8s rigs for 2023????!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the 1/5th scale love BUT for me...just bring back the Senton 6s or make a 1/6th or 1/7th scale Talion. Those would get my wallet open. I actually saw one of the 1/5th scale nitros (Rovan of MCD?) next to a Kraton 8S and let me tell you...the size comparison shouldn't even be made. Those Rovans/MCDs dwarf the Kraton 8S and require a substantial investment (greater than 3K) to get rolling even if you do an electric conversion. The average person in the hobby ain't shelling out 3 to 4 grand to get ONE car up and running.
A 1/6 Talion would be awesome as well. I love my Talion.

I wouldn't mind a plastic chassis of a Big Rock. With decent compound of plastic for weight reduction. 3 diffs. Maybe 1/7 - 1/6 scale.

Doesn’t the outcast compete with the Xmaxx?

My 1/7 scale Krajave is almost the same size as the XMAXX. The XMAXX and 8s Arrma line up are 1/6 scale, not 1/5 scale imo.
20221105_185440.jpg

Doesn’t the outcast compete with the Xmaxx?

Probably… the outcast still seems like a truggy monster truck. I’m looking for a pure monster truck. A 1/5 scale big rock with a plastic chassis would be cool. All of this is just my opinion. You know I have an outcast exb still sitting in the box from last Christmas ? Lol. I should probably drive and maybe I won’t want a 1/5 scale big rock !!

Probably… the outcast still seems like a truggy monster truck. I’m looking for a pure monster truck. A 1/5 scale big rock with a plastic chassis would be cool. All of this is just my opinion. You know I have an outcast exb still sitting in the box from last Christmas ? Lol. I should probably drive and maybe I won’t want a 1/5 scale big rock !!
Yea I know a lot of people love that x maxx! I've never driven one but at least from watching videos the outcast/notorious always looked more fun to me. You should unbox that truck and give it a try!!

I've been waiting for a large scale plastic chassis Arrma MT for years, will it ever happen, who knows.

You know what I want and I think is a huge hole in the market…1/5-6th version of the LMT.

what ever they bring out hope it has a proper 7075 chassis on it instead of that other crap there using
Arrma Kraton EXB line up 7075 chasis alumnium is just way too soft compared to m2c racing or other aftermarket store alternatives. Not sure why they think cheaping out on chasis is a good idea on such high end heavy weight car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back