About 1 year ago today...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you guys, I don't know who else I could chat about this stuff with, Mrs. Doom is patient, but I'm afraid one time her eyes are going to get stuck from doing so many eye rolls. She is supportive if it makes me happy, but it would be like her chatting about the Hallmark channel with me. 🤣
Take wifey in hobby store for about 45 mins.......your whole life will change!

Take wifey in hobby store for about 45 mins.......your whole life will change!
Nope, we share many interests but RC isn't one of them, I have dragged her to the hobby store many times, she has hobbies too, but the rc thing is a no go for her.

Nope, we share many interests but RC isn't one of them, I have dragged her to the hobby store many times, she has hobbies too, but the rc thing is a no go for her.
If that's truly the case, then I'm pretty sure its just MY hobby shop that's magical! Pm you address if interested.

If that's truly the case, then I'm pretty sure its just MY hobby shop that's magical! Pm you address if interested.

If I weren't on the wrong coast I would give it a shot!

Agreed 100%!! I'm sure all my friends are tired of me talking about my rigs, showing off pictures of my rigs, showing off pics of OTHER people's rigs, jabbering on about how fast @chris adams just went on 3s. Sometimes I just keep going after I see their eyes glaze over w/ disinterest!!😆 I don't wanna seem rude & just stare @ arrma forum while we're hanging out, but I wanna talk about rc's dammit!! Besides, I've got a couple new paint jobs I gotta show ya!!🤣
Hey, that’s great! Someday you’ll be showing off pictures of your children holding your RC cars 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back