What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably the best Philly Ive ever had

My beautiful wife brought it home for me.....
Happy Lets Go GIF by Holler Studios

Now that does look good. Worth hitting the toilet for lol. I had nothing for dinner last night. A sip of diet Dr. Pepper with blood pressure pills. I can't have sweets or a lot of carbs. Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Keeping weight at no more than 125lbs lately. Keeps blood sugar good. Used to hit the chinese food hard, eating a whole quart of fried rice with chicken almond ding and pepper steak. Whole 18' steak & onion subs from a place called Big John's here on MI. Halo Burger with Vernors. A Flint MI original. Olive burgers. Oh man....and Donna's donuts with Coffee. Coffee goes so good with snickers bars. Can you tell I'm starving?

Now that does look good. Worth hitting the toilet for lol. I had nothing for dinner last night. A sip of diet Dr. Pepper with blood pressure pills. I can't have sweets or a lot of carbs. Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Keeping weight at no more than 125lbs lately. Keeps blood sugar good. Used to hit the chinese food hard, eating a whole quart of fried rice with chicken almond ding and pepper steak. Whole 18' steak & onion subs from a place called Big John's here on MI. Halo Burger with Vernors. A Flint MI original. Olive burgers. Oh man....and Donna's donuts with Coffee. Coffee goes so good with snickers bars. Can you tell I'm starving?
Vernors is fantastic. It just became available here in New England a couple years back. The best “otc” ginger ale there is, IMO. Ever had Reeds? It’s delicious, but way stronger. So much ginger in it that it bites!

About to make Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner.
Probably going to have a special gummy bear for dessert followed by 2dzn Oreos about 2hr after that...😁

About to make Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner.
Probably going to have a special gummy bear for dessert followed by 2dzn Oreos about 2hr after that...😁
I love carbonara! My wife is out of town, I might make a nice seafood Alfredo. She’s not nuts about it, so I typically cook it when she’s OTR. That and puttanesca. Hmmm….you’ve really inspired me with the whole pasta thing. 👍

Back