What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vernors is fantastic. It just became available here in New England a couple years back. The best “otc” ginger ale there is, IMO. Ever had Reeds? It’s delicious, but way stronger. So much ginger in it that it bites!
I haven't. I'm interested. Being diabetic now, I bet they don't have diet. Just had pork chops with scalloped potatoes. Over-did it. Feeling regret. Was starving. Hadn't ate in over 24hrs. Time for coffee to help digest.

Edit. After that, will get back to taping rest of JConcepts F2 body for flat black. Senton 6s will get finished, one way or another.

IMG_2314.jpeg

IMG_2323.jpeg

🤤🤤🤤

Today I ate mashed potatoes and salad.🤢🤢🤢
Cool cool. Today I've had blood pressure pills and diet rite cola lol. Diabetic. Everytime I eat I gotta take a diabetic pill. If you didn't have a protein like meat to balance that out, you might get low blood sugar later on. Can make ya' feel nauseous, not knowing why.

My god those feet, that bbq looks good tho.
Those aren't not my feet, as I am the one, that took the photo. Might be my wife . She is a model For Mrs Scholls. :unsure: 🤣. The chicken is my doing, the toes not so much. 🤣 .We love each other regardless of the toes. 😁

Those aren't not my feet, as I am the one, that took the photo. Might be my wife . She is a model For Mrs Scholls. :unsure: 🤣.

Really!?

Last edited:
Ever looked at your wifes feet. ?

Really, those feet are not mine. 🤣

When I make a mistake on my rigs, I admit it. Those feet are not mine. 🤣 🤣😁🤣👍

Aint love grand?

The chicken and toes are real.
Stop it, for the love of god, you’re putting me off bbq!

Got to admit that I did a good bbq, chicken thighs. :cool:
Boneless, skinless thighs are my fave too. Some purists disagree, but for me they’re easier to cook perfectly than the bone-in jobs. Looks delicious, man. The chicken…

Boneless, skinless thighs are my fave too. Some purists disagree, but for me they’re easier to cook perfectly than the bone-in jobs. Looks delicious, man. The chicken…
You must be delusional. Those are bone in skin on thighs. Took me some time to do this. I marinated them over night. Soy sauce, honey ,fresh, garlic, and fresh ginger root. Then I prepared a mixture of Sweet Baby Rays and Kikkoman soy sauce. Grilled em . and boom. 😁

You must be delusional. Those are bone in skin on thighs. Took me some time to do this. I marinated them over night. Soy sauce, honey ,fresh, garlic, and fresh ginger root. Then I prepared a mixture of Sweet Baby Rays and Kikkoman soy sauce. Grilled em . and boom. 😁
I guess I’m delusional. I went back and looked again, and now I can see they are the “real deal.” I was just a little distracted by a certain appendage, I guess.

Back