Kraton after learning backflip session did further inspection found more broken parts 😅

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfysoto

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Been having a blast bashing can't even lie best $700 i ever spent worth every smile that it brings me from playing COD being stuck at the house to now getting out the house exploring new spots having peace, tranquility and time to your self i love it now time to wrench ik nothing major but still new experiences to me 😌 🤧 🤪

20240201_204152.jpg

20240201_204224.jpg

20240201_204238.jpg

20240201_204315.jpg

Been having a blast bashing can't even lie best $700 i ever spent worth every smile that it brings me from playing COD being stuck at the house to now getting out the house exploring new spots having peace, tranquility and time to your self i love it now time to wrench ik nothing major but still new experiences to me 😌 🤧 🤪

View attachment 346243

View attachment 346244

View attachment 346245

View attachment 346246
Well done sir! There's a thread for these kinds of mishaps. Maybe you can win the "contest"😂
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/what-did-you-break-today.8928/

Now, that you learned the durability limits of bashing hard, fix and repeat. As your skills get better, you will break less. Well that that's the plan at least. :LOL:
Takes more wheel time for some, than others.
YouTube influencers certainly make it look easy. And rarely show the carnage, with good editing, so they look like Stars. Making their rigs look more indestructible than they really are.
It's an RC trap or conspiracy I tell you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, that you learned the durability limits of bashing hard, fix and repeat. As your skills get better, you will break less. Well that that's the plan at least. :LOL:
Takes more wheel time for some, than others.
YouTube influencers certainly make it look easy. And rarely show the carnage, with good editing, so they look like Stars. Making their rigs look more indestructible than they really are.
It's an RC trap or conspiracy I tell you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dam you kamikaze 🤣🤣🤣

3Drc... is your friend.(y)
80% is wrenching, only 20% is the driving part.
Your mileage will vary based both on your Wrenching and Driver skill set.
Get used to that and this hobby will flourish for you.

Let us know, if you find the Arrma wing mount in stock. I just paid for a whole bag of parts at Jennys, just to get a new wing wing mount for the K6s EXB. If you go aftermarket, let us know which seems better. You must be putting a good thumping on that truck. ~30 4s packs through mine, and the only cracked parts are the wing & wing mount (still functional)...maybe some small body cracks.

Yeah bro I will and I'm running 6s pack on mine pretty heavy yk and right now learning back flips y I broke upper arms,bumper and wing mounts. Body been surviving beside shock tower dents small cracks by the bed nothing major though
Yes great customer service too. Those come in low, medium and high profile.
When it comes stock from factory how does it come high or low

Back