Big Rock all around good tire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasrott

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
what would be the best all around tire, for pavement and loose sand gravel like a baseball field, and don't forget grass, trencher? sledgehammer or badlands or whatever else you might have experience with? or all about the same?

what would be the best all around tire, for pavement and loose sand gravel like a baseball field, and don't forget grass, trencher? sledgehammer or badlands or whatever else you might have experience with? or all about the same?
My favorite is the Badlands. I found the Trenchers to lack traction. Never had Sledgehammers. I also like the Duratrax Lockup and Six Pack tires. They are usually a little cheaper too.

For brcc on 3s badland mx28 with 1/2 inch backspacing work great an widen truck.above 3s bye-bye rear diff thou.

20200717_182915.jpg

Badland is amazing but i would not call it an all-around tire. its very bad on pavement and tight sand. The sledghammer is similar to badland. Trencher is the definition of an all-around tire, it will be perfect nowhere, but not totally bad as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back