ALL the Limitless Paint Jobs Members Arrma Forum done / inspiration to V2 owners Stock F1 bodies only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
I Belive it is great have one treadh now with all custom paint jobs everyone done with stock LIMITLESS
bodies.

Because the new V2 Limitless Roller comes with Clear body.
Lets give som inspiration

Also all who buy Limitless V2 , please post a phote here of your Paint job when you are done.
So others can get Inspiration

These simple rules

1 Arrma Limitless Stock Clear bodies only you painted self
2 Self painted, what ever color or livery, show it please

rr.jpg

Here is one of my Limitless custom paints

arrma limitless paint.jpg

Fluogreen with abit Pearl , the Pearl effect is more visible outside
First some Pearl, then Fluogreen, backed silver , everything done with spray cans for Lexan

Thanks! The purple could have been a lot darker. Was a bit too fast one that one. :unsure: Otherwise very happy with it.

Pretty cool looking, mind sharing how you made the effect?
Pretty simple. Found that video and just did my own version. Pretty cool if you don't like taping patterns and have no spray gun. Basically I had a small metal grid, three spraying cans and a piece of plastic bag.

Used a piece of plastic bag. More color in the front and little in the back.

20221223_151642.jpg

Then sprayed neon orange over it and the purple turned red. A few layers. Then white over it to get the neon orange to glow. That gets kind of lost in the pictures. Pulled the stickers off, then purple. White over that again. The photos do not really reflect the real colors. Orange and red are more intense.

In the rear I used a simple metal grid that I held right over the body and sprayed purple on it. Very small bursts. That was the first step after applying the window stickers.

Colors I used: Neon orange, purple and white.

20221223_165131.jpg

20221223_190315.jpg

20221223_190252.jpg

In the rear you see some blobs of paint. Just press the spray can a little so paint drops come out and shake those over the body.

20221223_190915.jpg

20221223_190747.jpg

Find some "rc car stencil patterns" to spray something like the pattern in the rear. I took a piece of metal grid.

Last edited:
That looks nice. Did you also do it with liquid mask?
Yes…liquid masked the whole thing so I could cut out the windows and details
The flames are all free hand airbrushing though

Back