Senton Almost done with another body option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebgilmore

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Senton 6s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
  11. Vorteks
  12. Voltage
Finished up another senton on a carbon fiber chassis with basherqueen towers, ackerman, and top plate. Threw a max8 g2 in with the 2250kv motor and tlr typhon wheels/tires. Waiting on a wing for the rockstar body.

senton 2.jpg

senton 3.jpg

senton 4.jpg

senton 5.jpg

senton 6.jpg

senton 7.jpg

senton 8.jpg

senton 9.jpg

senton.jpg

Beautiful work!! I lack the patience and desire for such. I know what it looks like after a bash, and can't be bothered. Respect though👍
I never had a Senton 6s, thought I wanted one, but then, after seeing a Typhon 6s I lost interest. Too much power for such a small wheelbase I think..🤷‍♂️🍻

Beautiful work!! I lack the patience and desire for such. I know what it looks like after a bash, and can't be bothered. Respect though👍
I never had a Senton 6s, thought I wanted one, but then, after seeing a Typhon 6s I lost interest. Too much power for such a small wheelbase I think..🤷‍♂️🍻
Same wheelbase as the outcast/notorious and not as violent without the large wheels/tires. I can't use them much in the gravel here since they get kicked around a little but i'm going to try to set up a little track outside to run on the grass/dirt. i'll keep the stock body and custom body for sitting on the shelf and run the slash body or a 3s senton body that can get beat up.

Same wheelbase as the outcast/notorious and not as violent without the large wheels/tires. I can't use them much in the gravel here since they get kicked around a little but i'm going to try to set up a little track outside to run on the grass/dirt. i'll keep the stock body and custom body for sitting on the shelf and run the slash body or a 3s senton body that can get beat up.
Sorry, my comment came off douchey.. it's a beautiful build indeed. I could see that thing being epic on a track with 4s.. 6s, a bit uncontrollable. I guess that's the point though.
I don't own any SWB 6s for that very reason, I get it, they're stunt trucks, damn good for stunting too. I just find that stunting gets to costly too quickly for my budget to handle. LOL
Perhaps I should have said wheelbase and track being too small for 6s.. just my opinion of course✌
Seeing how well the slash body fits puts things in perspective as to just how crazy a 6s Senton and Typhon really are..the slash runs really well on 3s.
I have an SCT410.3 that I run on 3s, it was built with 4s in mind, I tried it, handles the power just fine but rather off the hook for track duty. I suppose having the sct410 kinda quenched my thirst for a Senton.. for now anyways😉
I still have a hankering for a LWB Senton though🤔😁😎🍻

Sorry, my comment came off douchey.. it's a beautiful build indeed. I could see that thing being epic on a track with 4s.. 6s, a bit uncontrollable. I guess that's the point though.
I don't own any SWB 6s for that very reason, I get it, they're stunt trucks, damn good for stunting too. I just find that stunting gets to costly too quickly for my budget to handle. LOL
Perhaps I should have said wheelbase and track being too small for 6s.. just my opinion of course✌
Seeing how well the slash body fits puts things in perspective as to just how crazy a 6s Senton and Typhon really are..the slash runs really well on 3s.
I have an SCT410.3 that I run on 3s, it was built with 4s in mind, I tried it, handles the power just fine but rather off the hook for track duty. I suppose having the sct410 kinda quenched my thirst for a Senton.. for now anyways😉
I still have a hankering for a LWB Senton though🤔😁😎🍻
it's all good here. I ended up with way more swb rigs than lwb. Even have 2 custom shorter than the swb 6s chassis. I haven't ran them yet but one is set up off road and will be on 4s since i know it's going to be a backflip machine. My senton on buggy badlands is an animal.

Actually building a 3s senton and plan on using one of these on it, and maybe the other on my 6s 😂 sleeper status

IMG_6025.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

do these tires baloon a lot? are the tires for 17mm hex?and where did you get them.can i get a link please
It’s the tires off the tlr typhon 6s

Awesome build. I prefer the og 6s Senton body.
Finished up another senton on a carbon fiber chassis with basherqueen towers, ackerman, and top plate. Threw a max8 g2 in with the 2250kv motor and tlr typhon wheels/tires. Waiting on a wing for the rockstar body.

View attachment 300164

What bash plate is that?
1697060525386.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back